Absolut vodka Forum Forum Indexabsolutregis.com
Contact usRegister SearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog inFollow us on follow us on facebook
Reply to topic Page 8 of 10
Goto page: <  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  >
WHAT SIZE BOTTLES ARE SOLD IN YOUR COUNTRY ?
Post Change of size of absolut bottles in China 
Guys,
for years, all the Absolut bottles imported into China for sale are, in fact, 750ml.
However, recently I have heard(from Adam) that Pernod Ricard has the intention to change the size of all Chinese releases to 700ml.
At first, I find it difficult to believe. It's always been 750ml. why start with 700ml now?
but then Today I saw the first sign of Change. a 700ml bottle of Chionese minibar, inside a Chinese vendor.
So This might be it. The Chinese market will be mostly 700ml from now on.
I am not sure if it's a good thing or not.
Adam, maybe you have some info on this?

My trade list
Post Publicité 
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Post WHAT SIZE BOTTLES ARE SOLD IN YOUR COUNTRY ? 
Bing ... I moved your post here.  There is already a thread for bottle sizes in each country.

Belgium:

Absolut 'Blue' :

50ml
700ml
1000ml
4500ml (only liquorstores and nightclubs sell them)

Raspberri, Apeach, Pears, 100, Mango, Peppar

1000ml

Kurant, Vanillia, Citron, Mandarin, Level

700ml

These are te informations I got from the store who deliveres too the most nightclubs here in Belgium..
Belgium people just kick on big bottles.. Belvedere bottles from 3 or 6 liters, even the Belvedere IX up to 3liter as also the Grey Goose 4,5liter are not really an exception in nightclubs here.

IN MEXICO
1.4 LTS
1LT
750ML
500ML
200ML
50ML

MSN
DavidBe wrote:

Belgium:

Absolut 'Blue' :

50ml
700ml
1000ml

1000ml

700ml

These are te informations I got from the store who deliveres too the most nightclubs here in Belgium..
Belgium people just kick on big bottles.. Belvedere bottles from 3 or 6 liters, even the Belvedere IX up to 3liter as also the Grey Goose 4,5liter are not really an exception in nightclubs here.
Nightclubs sell the 4.5 L bottle?  Must be VERY expensive... I'm actually kinda surprised, considering the liability and potential risk of injury Rolling Eyes
hgv007 wrote:

IN MEXICO
1.4 LTS
1LT
750ML
500ML
200ML
50ML
No 1.75L in Mexico? It's a very popular size here, just across the border Mr. Green

Visit poster’s website
hgv007 wrote:
IN MEXICO 1.4 LTS
1LT
750ML
500ML
200ML
50ML

Humberto , when I was in Mexico last year I bought a 1.5L in Playa del Carmen.

J-E-S-P-E-R wrote:
DavidBe wrote:
Belgium:

Absolut 'Blue' :

50ml
700ml
1000ml

1000ml

700ml

Nightclubs sell the 4.5 L bottle?  Must be VERY expensive... I'm actually kinda surprised, considering the liability and potential risk of injury Rolling Eyes

What exactly do you mean? I think it's people their own responsability, there's nobody who says that people have to getting drunk.. Or do you mean that if people become violently, the injuries will be higher by a 4,5liter bottle?

Have been in a nightclub last weekend and price for the 4,5liter was 320€

320euro is a good price i think... is that with mixers? what did the cocktails cost? just to get an idea... Wink

DavidBe wrote:
J-E-S-P-E-R wrote:
DavidBe wrote:
Belgium:

Absolut 'Blue' :

50ml
700ml
1000ml

1000ml

700ml

What exactly do you mean? I think it's people their own responsability, there's nobody who says that people have to getting drunk.. Or do you mean that if people become violently, the injuries will be higher by a 4,5liter bottle?

Have been in a nightclub last weekend and price for the 4,5liter was 320€

Potential liabilities against the establishment... anything could go wrong... especially when liquor and oversized, heavy glass bottles are involved. For instance, folks could easily knock a tooth out trying to drink out of it, someone could drop it over a person's foot and cause injuries, or perhaps the bottle could slip and break, causing additional injuries with wet floors and glass pieces everywhere. Bar owners, nightclubs and restaurants could be held responsible, especially if the injuries took place on their premise. 

Visit poster’s website
in Italy the point of sale (bar,restaurant or club)  would be responsible, in 99% of cases...  Wink

ABSOLUTonio wrote:
320euro is a good price i think... is that with mixers? what did the cocktails cost? just to get an idea... Wink
No, you've to buy the mixers self.. Most people here mix it with cola, apple juice, orange juice, fanta, sprite or ice tea..

And Jesper, I know.. But here in Europe, government will only take measures when it's too late. And you've to know, that amount of people that buys bottles from this 'size' will be too small to make new rules. But I hope it will never overcome me

DavidBe wrote:
ABSOLUTonio wrote:

No, you've to buy the mixers self.. Most people here mix it with cola, apple juice, orange juice, fanta, sprite or ice tea..

And Jesper, I know.. But here in Europe, government will only take measures when it's too late. And you've to know, that amount of people that buys bottles from this 'size' will be too small to make new rules. But I hope it will never overcome me

absolut and ice tea? xxpuke-1--wdfwdfg2474c.gif

depending on the cost of the mixers its still not too bad... unless you like your long drinks strong, its alot of mixers... Wink

ABSOLUTonio wrote:
It's written in the tag of the French Art of Sharing … never tried it though Rolling Eyes

Positivie feedback : 52
Visit poster’s website
ABSOLUTonio wrote:
DavidBe wrote:
ABSOLUTonio wrote:

depending on the cost of the mixers its still not too bad... unless you like your long drinks strong, its alot of mixers... Wink

what guys absolut and ice tea is one of my favours!! absolut + nestea citron... Okay

and it's also common here that you can buy the 4,5l in clubs...if u are to dumb to handle thats your problem  Mr. Green  

\\ 18 positive feedbacks
ABSOLUTonio wrote:
DavidBe wrote:
ABSOLUTonio wrote:

Anto i love Absolut with nestea Peach in the summer on rocks with a lemon wedge. Razz  One of my favorite drink at summertime a090-xcvxbxcb1d58.gif

Absolut Vodka Collectors

★★★★ Positive feedback : 187 ★★★★

Reply to topic Page 8 of 10
Goto page: <  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  >

Contact us | Index | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation