Absolut vodka Forum Forum Indexabsolutregis.com
Contact usRegister SearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog inFollow us on follow us on facebook
Reply to topic Page 9 of 10
Goto page: <  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  >
WHAT SIZE BOTTLES ARE SOLD IN YOUR COUNTRY ?
Author Message
Reply with quote
Post WHAT SIZE BOTTLES ARE SOLD IN YOUR COUNTRY ? 
ocsi wrote:
ABSOLUTonio wrote:
DavidBe wrote:
ABSOLUTonio wrote:
320euro is a good price i think... is that with mixers? what did the cocktails cost? just to get an idea... Wink

No, you've to buy the mixers self.. Most people here mix it with cola, apple juice, orange juice, fanta, sprite or ice tea..

And Jesper, I know.. But here in Europe, government will only take measures when it's too late. And you've to know, that amount of people that buys bottles from this 'size' will be too small to make new rules. But I hope it will never overcome me

absolut and ice tea? xxpuke-1--wdfwdfg2474c.gif

depending on the cost of the mixers its still not too bad... unless you like your long drinks strong, its alot of mixers... Wink

Anto i love Absolut with nestea Peach in the summer on rocks with a lemon wedge. Razz  One of my favorite drink at summertime a090-xcvxbxcb1d58.gif

Okay  Absolut and nestea citron or peach, with ice and a bit of citron and grenadine  ))green2))smiley


_________________
"It's been a hell of a ride" [ Travis Pastrana ]

\\ 18 positive feedbacks
Post Publicité 
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?


Reply with quote
Post WHAT SIZE BOTTLES ARE SOLD IN YOUR COUNTRY ? 
not for me gentlemen...  xxpuke-1--wdfwdfg2474c.gif


_________________
In an Absolut World, collecting would always be fun...
My wanted & trade list
Visit poster’s website Skype
Reply with quote
Post WHAT SIZE BOTTLES ARE SOLD IN YOUR COUNTRY ? 
Hi Everybody. I´m going to spend some days in Florida and Mexico(Cancun) in may and I want to know some great stores to buy Absoluts in these places.
I want to know if there´s some special bootle / sizes that i can look for in these places too!!!
I´m a beginner colector, so any help will be great!!!
Thanks


_________________
Regards from Brazil
Reply with quote
Post WHAT SIZE BOTTLES ARE SOLD IN YOUR COUNTRY ? 
ptfournier wrote:
Hi Everybody. I´m going to spend some days in Florida and Mexico(Cancun) in may and I want to know some great stores to buy Absoluts in these places. I want to know if there´s some special bootle / sizes that i can look for in these places too!!!
I´m a beginner colector, so any help will be great!!!
Thanks


Florida ...

50ml
200ml
375ml
750ml
1 liter
1.75 L

But not in every store.  Most stores carry 50ml and 750ml.


_________________
WORLDS LARGEST ABSOLUT TRADING LIST & MORE THAN 600 +++ PERFECT POSITIVE FORUM FEEDBACKS.
TRADE WITH CONFIDENCE.
Visit poster’s website
Reply with quote
Post WHAT SIZE BOTTLES ARE SOLD IN YOUR COUNTRY ? 
tonycor wrote:
ptfournier wrote:
Hi Everybody. I´m going to spend some days in Florida and Mexico(Cancun) in may and I want to know some great stores to buy Absoluts in these places. I want to know if there´s some special bootle / sizes that i can look for in these places too!!!
I´m a beginner colector, so any help will be great!!!
Thanks

Florida ...

50ml
200ml
375ml
750ml
1 liter
1.75 L

But not in every store.  Most stores carry 50ml and 750ml.

thanks tony...anyone can help me about mexico??
by the way in usa...what is the best places to look for the bootles?? supermarkets, specific stores????


_________________
Regards from Brazil
Reply with quote
Post WHAT SIZE BOTTLES ARE SOLD IN YOUR COUNTRY ? 
ptfournier wrote:
tonycor wrote:
ptfournier wrote:
Hi Everybody. I´m going to spend some days in Florida and Mexico(Cancun) in may and I want to know some great stores to buy Absoluts in these places. I want to know if there´s some special bootle / sizes that i can look for in these places too!!! I´m a beginner colector, so any help will be great!!!
Thanks

Florida ...
50ml
200ml
375ml
750ml
1 liter
1.75 L

But not in every store.  Most stores carry 50ml and 750ml.

thanks tony...anyone can help me about mexico?? by the way in usa...what is the best places to look for the bootles?? supermarkets, specific stores????

There are so many stores that sell bottles , but only a very small % will have anything good.
You can find in CVS , Walgreens , Publix Markets , etc etc etc  and they are on almost every corner.  The problem is that they only carry "common bottles" so you have to look for
independent liquors stores for some better items.


_________________
WORLDS LARGEST ABSOLUT TRADING LIST & MORE THAN 600 +++ PERFECT POSITIVE FORUM FEEDBACKS.
TRADE WITH CONFIDENCE.
Visit poster’s website
Reply with quote
Post WHAT SIZE BOTTLES ARE SOLD IN YOUR COUNTRY ? 
tonycor wrote:
ptfournier wrote:
tonycor wrote:
ptfournier wrote:
Hi Everybody. I´m going to spend some days in Florida and Mexico(Cancun) in may and I want to know some great stores to buy Absoluts in these places. I want to know if there´s some special bootle / sizes that i can look for in these places too!!! I´m a beginner colector, so any help will be great!!! Thanks

Florida ... 50ml
200ml
375ml
750ml
1 liter
1.75 L

But not in every store.  Most stores carry 50ml and 750ml.

thanks tony...anyone can help me about mexico?? by the way in usa...what is the best places to look for the bootles?? supermarkets, specific stores????

There are so many stores that sell bottles , but only a very small % will have anything good. You can find in CVS , Walgreens , Publix Markets , etc etc etc  and they are on almost every corner.  The problem is that they only carry "common bottles" so you have to look for
independent liquors stores for some better items.

Thanks again TOny...I just can't wait to start my search!!!


_________________
Regards from Brazil
Reply with quote
Post WHAT SIZE BOTTLES ARE SOLD IN YOUR COUNTRY ? 
In Romania:

0.5 L
0.75 L
1.0 L

Visit poster’s website
Reply with quote
Post WHAT SIZE BOTTLES ARE SOLD IN YOUR COUNTRY ? 
Belgium has since a few weeks the Absolut Blue in 1,5l (Magnum) too.

So what we have now:

5ml
700ml
1000ml
1500ml
4500ml

Reply with quote
Post WHAT SIZE BOTTLES ARE SOLD IN YOUR COUNTRY ? 
In Russia

1 L
0,75 L
0,7 L
0,5 L
But only 6 or 7 variants, unfortunately

Reply with quote
Post WHAT SIZE BOTTLES ARE SOLD IN YOUR COUNTRY ? 
Sept wrote:
In Russia

1 L
0,75 L
0,7 L
0,5 L
But only 6 or 7 variants, unfortunately


Very interesting that both the 700ml and 750ml are sold in the same market  Rolling Eyes


_________________

Visit poster’s website
Reply with quote
Post WHAT SIZE BOTTLES ARE SOLD IN YOUR COUNTRY ? 
DavidBe wrote:
Belgium has since a few weeks the Absolut Blue in 1,5l (Magnum) too.

So what we have now:

5ml
700ml
1000ml
1500ml
4500ml



50ml, not 5ml Mr. Green


_________________

Visit poster’s website
Reply with quote
Post WHAT SIZE BOTTLES ARE SOLD IN YOUR COUNTRY ? 
J-E-S-P-E-R wrote:
Sept wrote:
In Russia

1 L
0,75 L
0,7 L
0,5 L
But only 6 or 7 variants, unfortunately

Very interesting that both the 700ml and 750ml are sold in the same market  Rolling Eyes

The official size should be the 750ml in Russia...Some countries got two sizes like some parts of  Thailand selling the 700ml and 750ml and i think Weng da mentioned it previously as well in China selling both sizes 700 and 750ml


_________________
My trade+wanted list

Absolut Vodka Collectors



★★★★ Positive feedback : 187 ★★★★
Reply with quote
Post WHAT SIZE BOTTLES ARE SOLD IN YOUR COUNTRY ? 
ocsi wrote:
J-E-S-P-E-R wrote:
Sept wrote:
In Russia

1 L
0,75 L
0,7 L
0,5 L
But only 6 or 7 variants, unfortunately

Very interesting that both the 700ml and 750ml are sold in the same market  Rolling Eyes

The official size should be the 750ml in Russia...Some countries got two sizes like some parts of  Thailand selling the 700ml and 750ml and i think Weng da mentioned it previously as well in China selling both sizes 700 and 750ml


FYI - China is in the midst of changing their standard size from 700ml to 750ml, as far as what I've heard.


_________________

Visit poster’s website
Reply with quote
Post WHAT SIZE BOTTLES ARE SOLD IN YOUR COUNTRY ? 
J-E-S-P-E-R wrote:
ocsi wrote:
J-E-S-P-E-R wrote:
Sept wrote:
In Russia
1 L
0,75 L
0,7 L
0,5 L
But only 6 or 7 variants, unfortunately

Very interesting that both the 700ml and 750ml are sold in the same market  Rolling Eyes

The official size should be the 750ml in Russia...Some countries got two sizes like some parts of  Thailand selling the 700ml and 750ml and i think Weng da mentioned it previously as well in China selling both sizes 700 and 750ml

FYI - China is in the midst of changing their standard size from 700ml to 750ml, as far as what I've heard.

For some reason I thought they were going from 750ml to 700ml ... I could be wrong.


_________________
WORLDS LARGEST ABSOLUT TRADING LIST & MORE THAN 600 +++ PERFECT POSITIVE FORUM FEEDBACKS.
TRADE WITH CONFIDENCE.
Visit poster’s website
Post WHAT SIZE BOTTLES ARE SOLD IN YOUR COUNTRY ? 


Display posts from previous:
Reply to topic Page 9 of 10
Goto page: <  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  >
  


Contact us | Index | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation