Absolut vodka Forum Forum Indexabsolutregis.com
Contact usRegister SearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog inFollow us on follow us on facebook
Reply to topic Page 2 of 3
Goto page: <  1, 2, 3  >
What would you do?
What would you do?

Stop collecting? 58% 58% ( 17 )
Start all over again? 41% 41% ( 12 )

Total Votes : 29
Post What would you do? 
If i loose all my collection i think...............................................I will take a flight to USA and stole all the Jesper Collection Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green

Post What would you do? 
2bcorti - Admin wrote:
If i loose all my collection i think...............................................I will take a flight to USA and stole all the Jesper Collection Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green

My collection is guarded by angry attack dogs, razor sharp fence around the property (electric, might I add), and surveillance cameras + security guards with machine guns... good luck, 007  Laughing

Visit poster’s website
Post What would you do? 
T-Man i have a standard furniture insurance (Hausratversicherung) and my best friend is a insurance guy Mr. Green he tolds me, that there will be no problem to get more money from the insurance for the collection. i just have to document my bottles by pictures and a list with buying prices Okay

J-E-S-P-E-R wrote:

2bcorti - Admin wrote:

My collection is guarded by angry attack dogs, razor sharp fence around the property (electric, might I add), and surveillance cameras + security guards with machine guns... good luck, 007  Laughing

Don't worry.... Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green   I'm very silent!!!!!

2bcorti - Admin wrote:
I will save on flight ticket and head for Andy Collection ~
should be relatively easy to break in when he is in the army Mr. Green

MSN
Post What would you do? 
Go To Kipper House
And Rub Him Twisted Evil

Post What would you do? 
In_An_Absolut_World wrote:
Go To Kipper House And Rub Him Twisted Evil

GAL will kick your ass nunu-5wdfgwfdga7.gif

Post What would you do? 
sebastiansoo wrote:
2bcorti - Admin wrote:

I will save on flight ticket and head for Andy Collection ~ should be relatively easy to break in when he is in the army Mr. Green

hahaha!! i just saw this.. Cloudy (my miniature schnauzer) will be guarding my collection.. big_no.gif

Post What would you do? 
DOM wrote:
In_An_Absolut_World wrote:
Go To Kipper House And Rub Him Twisted Evil

GAL will kick your ass nunu-5wdfgwfdga7.gif

She Is Doing Babysitting She Is "High" From Overdose Of Baby Shit Razz Laughing

Post What would you do? 
singaporetrader wrote:
sebastiansoo wrote:
2bcorti - Admin wrote:

I will save on flight ticket and head for Andy Collection ~ should be relatively easy to break in when he is in the army Mr. Green

hahaha!! i just saw this.. Cloudy (my miniature schnauzer) will be guarding my collection.. big_no.gif

I Tought It Was Slipper:

Just Kidding Laughing
He Looks Really Cute In Your Msn Pic Razz

Post What would you do? 
After giving much thoughts to this question,

i will start over all again if i really lose my collection Cool

MSN
Post What would you do? 
sebastiansoo wrote:

I seriously don't know if i still have the time and effort to hunt for absolut again when i've lost all my collection. especially when im in the army.

come to think of it, im really quite glad that theres no natural disaster such as earthquakes, hurricane, twister.. etc in Singapore. Okay

Post What would you do? 
@ singaporetrader : But there is housebreaking Laughing

Post What would you do? 
Not a chance when i have the ultimate power dog at home standing guard over my collection. big_no.gif

Post What would you do? 
singaporetrader wrote:
sebastiansoo wrote:

I seriously don't know if i still have the time and effort to hunt for absolut again when i've lost all my collection. especially when im in the army.

come to think of it, im really quite glad that theres no natural disaster such as earthquakes, hurricane, twister.. etc in Singapore. Okay

Well, you've got monsoons and flash floods... that could easily create some serious damage!  You may also experience tremors, which could knock over your bottles and break 'em.

Visit poster’s website
Post What would you do? 

Reply to topic Page 2 of 3
Goto page: <  1, 2, 3  >

Contact us | Index | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation