Absolut vodka Forum Forum Indexabsolutregis.com
Contact usRegister SearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog inFollow us on follow us on facebook
Reply to topic Page 2 of 3
Goto page: <  1, 2, 3  >
Red Striped Bottles - Venezuela
Post Red Striped Bottles - Venezuela 
Absolut Splash wrote:
torba wrote:
yes its just a sticker, i think nothing special Rolling Eyes

Yes, that's what I'm thinking.
Granted there are people here that like to get their hands in every single little bit different bottle, such as the ones with stickers on another languages... There's even crazy people here who like to collect boxes (Hello, KK! Mr. Green ).
But I was wondering, I kind of want those bottles, if that's the true story. If they're "marked because they're bad and capitalists", it sounds so stupid I want one.

Embarassed  me again Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation    Mr. Green

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

tonycor wrote:

Absolut Splash wrote:
Tony, like I said, there are people here collecting bottles with different languages in the sticker. Being from a small country like Venezuela, it makes it rare and unique, even thought the rarity is only on the sticker, not the bottle. I wouldn't pay that much price for that bottle, but if my friend can get me for a regular bottle price, I'm down to it.
But what I really wanted was to know the true story behind it... We don't have any collector from Venezuela here in AR?

Understood Leo ... if a collector could pick these bottles up at cost , or very near cost then it might be worth having one in your collection.   But if your trying to collect different label and sticker variations of common bottles , I was told that there are more than 200+ variations of common  bottles.
Yes, Tony. I wouldn't consider paying for a bottle like that the value of a limited edition or anything. And it is not just limited my money to get more than the 200 variations, but I also have no space at all... Now, talking of crazy collectors, there's KK! Okay

Visit poster’s website Skype AIM MSN
I am not a crazy collector but a passion collector who only buy things he could afford Mr. Green

why can't anyone got only the stickers for trade, hah.

Visit poster’s website MSN
the stickers are not from absolut i think ...

Vintage wrote:

I am not a crazy collector but a passion collector who only buy things he could afford Mr. Green

KK, my friend, you might not be clinically considered metally unstable (A.K.A. Crazy) but you're, like your MSN status, ABSOLUTLY CRAZY!

@ Absolut Splash : I am Absolutely Absolut Mr. Green

I wouldn't mind getting a 100 bottle with the sticker... or just the sticker.

I think it's crazy to try and collect all the variations of blue label bottles because I am sure there are hundreds, but
black bottles have only been around a couple years, so it's not as crazy to me

Over 200 positive and 0 negative forum feedback,
Over 300 positive feedback on Ebay 100%
Visit poster’s website
Josh wrote:

I think it's crazy to try and collect all the variations of blue label bottles because I am sure there are hundreds, but
Because you, Josh, are crazy about black bottles! Mr. Green

Now, seriously, take a look at ourselves: There is KK collecting everything he can get his hands on, even empty boxes, there's JESPER and DOM expending a lots of money, along with other bidders willing to pay the same, for rare editions. smilebananadance2 There's Tony, who has to sleep on a corner because he does not fit into his house anymore, so many items he has. smilyipee There's people willing to take fights just to stop by DFS and buy some edition. There's me, who sold almost the whole collection once and now am getting it all back, and lost my monkey due to lack of communication with my brother!!!

And there's all of us spending hours in the forum, talking about tons of stuff and making friends all over the world, just because of Absolut Vodka!
Don't get me wrong, I think we are all a little bit insane! smilareumad?

But this is a good thing. I wouldn't be surprised if someone here starts collecting each different sticker.

HAHAHAHA @ your entire post, especially Tony sleeping on the corner because he ran out of room!

Over 200 positive and 0 negative forum feedback,
Over 300 positive feedback on Ebay 100%
Visit poster’s website
Absolut Splash wrote:
Josh wrote:

Now, seriously, take a look at ourselves: There is KK collecting everything he can get his hands on, even empty boxes, there's JESPER and DOM expending a lots of money, along with other bidders willing to pay the same, for rare editions. smilebananadance2 There's Tony, who has to sleep on a corner because he does not fit into his house anymore, so many items he has. smilyipee There's people willing to take fights just to stop by DFS and buy some edition. There's me, who sold almost the whole collection once and now am getting it all back, and lost my monkey due to lack of communication with my brother!!!

And there's all of us spending hours in the forum, talking about tons of stuff and making friends all over the world, just because of Absolut Vodka!

But this is a good thing. I wouldn't be surprised if someone here starts collecting each different sticker.

Funny post Leo ... 
I agree , its insane how crazy some of us are when it comes to collecting Absolut.

tonycor wrote:

Absolut Splash wrote:
Josh wrote:

Funny post Leo ... 
I agree , its insane how crazy some of us are when it comes to collecting Absolut.

Isn't that right, Tony? I mean, I don't believe in 'crazy', that's a word created just for the overall society to label who's a little too different. And we all know that we collect for personal reasons. There cannot be any rational reason to collect. It is rational to buy and sell, but if you keep them, it is more emotional than rational.
So, all I'm saying is, I might get these bottles for a reasonable price, but if someone here starts collecting ALL the variations of the stickers, I don't think we would be in the position to call them crazy. Mr. Green

In a crazy absolut world, we are.

singaporetrader wrote:

In a crazy absolut world, we are.
Indeed!

Hi guys im in Venezuela at the moment till 13 july if anyone is interested Very Happy

Reply to topic Page 2 of 3
Goto page: <  1, 2, 3  >

Contact us | Index | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation