Absolut vodka Forum Forum Indexabsolutregis.com
Contact usRegister SearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog inFollow us on follow us on facebook
Reply to topic Page 1 of 3
Goto page: 1, 2, 3  >
Trade Zone Format
Author Message
Reply with quote
Post Trade Zone Format 
This was a suggestion from a member to help make it easy to access all members wanted and trading items.
I beleive that his suggestion is a very good one so when possible , please try to use this format....

Always have your wanted/trading list on page # 1 of your thread.   This will help avoid other members having to sort through pages and pages of threads. 
When you need to update your wanted and trading items , simply edit your page one list.  Then you can make a post saying  "Page 1 update xx/xx/xx with the last date of your edit.
I have already noticed that many members already do this and it makes it very simple and easy for everybody.

It seems like it already works very well and I ask that all members with a wanted/trade please try to use this format.   It is not required that you do this but it is easier and helps keeps the forum more "streamlined".

So if all goes well , every AbsolutRegis member will have their wanted/trading list in a page #1 standard format.

Thanks


(Thank you to forum member Oliver from Belgium for this excellent suggestion)





Last edited by tonycor on Thu 2 Jul - 22:39 (2009); edited 1 time in total

_________________
WORLDS LARGEST ABSOLUT TRADING LIST & MORE THAN 600 +++ PERFECT POSITIVE FORUM FEEDBACKS.
TRADE WITH CONFIDENCE.
Post Publicité 
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?


Reply with quote
Post Trade Zone Format 
Regis ...  please keep this thread at the top of the "Trade Zone"  topics.
Thanks


_________________
WORLDS LARGEST ABSOLUT TRADING LIST & MORE THAN 600 +++ PERFECT POSITIVE FORUM FEEDBACKS.
TRADE WITH CONFIDENCE.
Reply with quote
Post Trade Zone Format 
Also, it might be worth pointing out that you can delete your last post in each topic (as long as nobody had replied yet).

That way you can delete the last "updated xx/xx/xx" and replace it with the new one.

Preventing pages and pages of those posts.


_________________
Skype MSN
Reply with quote
Post Trade Zone Format 
j4man! wrote:
Also, it might be worth pointing out that you can delete your last post in each topic (as long as nobody had replied yet).
That way you can delete the last "updated xx/xx/xx" and replace it with the new one.

Preventing pages and pages of those posts.



Thanks Jonathan ... excellent point !


_________________
WORLDS LARGEST ABSOLUT TRADING LIST & MORE THAN 600 +++ PERFECT POSITIVE FORUM FEEDBACKS.
TRADE WITH CONFIDENCE.
Reply with quote
Post Trade Zone Format 
Hahaha, well.. i was doing this format last time, but afew members said that its hard to read, and a latest post will do better.
well, maybe some of us are used to clicking on the "go to last post" icon in the trade list, thats why they feel this well. Okay

Reply with quote
Post Trade Zone Format 
you opened it because its not ebay right?
GOOD JOB TONY!!!

Reply with quote
Post Trade Zone Format 
I have updated to page 1 but after giving it some thought will probably continue to post at the end of the thread as well,

That way people who check page 1 can do so, but the thread also flows in order of replys and discussions that might be going on.


_________________
Skype MSN
Reply with quote
Post Trade Zone Format 
j4man! wrote:
I have updated to page 1 but after giving it some thought will probably continue to post at the end of the thread as well,

That way people who check page 1 can do so, but the thread also flows in order of replys and discussions that might be going on.


Thats fine also Jon ... It is your thread and you guys can post into to it whatever wat you want. I'll probably do the same thing myself


_________________
WORLDS LARGEST ABSOLUT TRADING LIST & MORE THAN 600 +++ PERFECT POSITIVE FORUM FEEDBACKS.
TRADE WITH CONFIDENCE.
Reply with quote
Post Trade Zone Format 
i think the best way would be if nobody post in others trading lists. you can write pm to ask some things.
you need two posts per trading list.
1. The Trading List
2. Updated ......


you have to delete the second post everytime you want to update your trading list and create a new update psot than


_________________
POSITIVE FEEDBACK # 54
Reply with quote
Post Trade Zone Format 
Simon wrote:
i think the best way would be if nobody post in others trading lists. you can write pm to ask some things. you need two posts per trading list.
1. The Trading List
2. Updated ......


you have to delete the second post everytime you want to update your trading list and create a new update psot than

Simon ... I also like to post pictures of rare/unique items in my trade list.


_________________
WORLDS LARGEST ABSOLUT TRADING LIST & MORE THAN 600 +++ PERFECT POSITIVE FORUM FEEDBACKS.
TRADE WITH CONFIDENCE.
Reply with quote
Post Trade Zone Format 
yes thats ok of course. but i think it would be very great to stop posting to much unimportant thinks in the trading list.

1. trading List
2. Pictures of items which are still for trading
3. Updated....


_________________
POSITIVE FEEDBACK # 54
Reply with quote
Post Trade Zone Format 
Simon wrote:
yes thats ok of course. but i think it would be very great to stop posting to much unimportant thinks in the trading list.
1. trading List
2. Pictures of items which are still for trading
3. Updated....



I agree ... keeping a trading list easy , simple and "streamlined" is  the quickest for everybody.


_________________
WORLDS LARGEST ABSOLUT TRADING LIST & MORE THAN 600 +++ PERFECT POSITIVE FORUM FEEDBACKS.
TRADE WITH CONFIDENCE.
Reply with quote
Post Trade Zone Format 
There is another alternative.
We can have one TRADE TOPIC, and in this list all members have one TRADE LIST each.
And nobody can write anything other than on his own list.
And if someone breaks the rules, then will the moderators delete the message.
So if there is anything you want, you can go into the TRADE LIST and search for the item
and there you can also see who is selling it.

Reply with quote
Post Trade Zone Format 
What could be great also is to add in everyone signature the link to his collection & trade/wanted list so that you can easily find what each one has for trade.


_________________
Collection
Trade
Reply with quote
Post Trade Zone Format 
I'm curious. Why do people edit there posts of items they have got by putting a line through the item they have recently got.

Why not just delete that item completely from the list so it's less cluttered?

Display posts from previous:
Reply to topic Page 1 of 3
Goto page: 1, 2, 3  >
  


Contact us | Index | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Cookies | Charte | Conditions générales d'utilisation