Absolut vodka Forum Forum Indexabsolutregis.com
Contact usRegister SearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog inFollow us on follow us on facebook
Reply to topic Page 8 of 10
Goto page: <  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  >
Have you ever heard about...
Post Have you ever heard about... 
heimscheißer wrote:
Tony : Please keep one for me !! Mr. Green

Please put me down on 1 Vancouver and 2 Boston-bottles Smile

Post Publicité 
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Hey, so I have talked to the distributor, so I have now had 2 people confirm this bottle exists, I should have asked for picutres but did not, they have both confirmed that this bottle exists.  I asked what flavor it might be and they said that they believe it was just the regular absolut.

They also said that the BC liquor board has had ALL cases delivered to BC, so none to Alberta, Ontairo, Qubec etc.

I think there should almost be enough information for this to be moved back to the bottles thread

Hey guys i have a question
what is this Absolut Vancouver?!?!?
Anyone have pic of it
More details release date anything?

no pictures yet, but we know its comming out in late OCT-NOV time

Anyone heard of the Absolut Juicer and Absolut Chill Machine (2 bottle) announced just today?  Only 30 of each available from the distributor in California.  My connection will order them and send me photos around Tuesday next week... they retail for around $280.  Hmmmm  rubchin

Exclamation MODERATORS: please replace "eard" with "heard" in topic title.

Visit poster’s website
im interested in the chill machine, sounds like a cool item, not so keen on the price

Over 200 positive and 0 negative forum feedback,
Over 300 positive feedback on Ebay 100%
Visit poster’s website
Josh wrote:

im interested in the chill machine, sounds like a cool item, not so keen on the price

At first I thought it was the mini fridge or electric bottle cooler, but they were just announced today... the lady couldn't tell me what they were, so she's ordering them and will send me photos on Tuesday.  If I like them, I can buy them, if not, she'll return them to Absolut.  Pretty nice offer, eh?  Okay

Visit poster’s website
YES!

Over 200 positive and 0 negative forum feedback,
Over 300 positive feedback on Ebay 100%
Visit poster’s website
J-E-S-P-E-R wrote:

Anyone heard of the Absolut Juicer and Absolut Chill Machine (2 bottle) announced just today?  Only 30 of each available from the distributor in California.  My connection will order them and send me photos around Tuesday next week... they retail for around $280.  Hmmmm  rubchin

I like the "eard" part. It's almost cool lingo for a mostly non-american site.

My trade list
trymonlam wrote:
J-E-S-P-E-R wrote:

Many many times I wanted to correct the spelling ...  but now its grown on me.  I think that it really adds that "international" flavor to the thread title.
I'll let Regis change it if he wants to.

tonycor wrote:
trymonlam wrote:
J-E-S-P-E-R wrote:

Many many times I wanted to correct the spelling ...  but now its grown on me.  I think that it really adds that "international" flavor to the thread title.
I'll let Regis change it if he wants to.
Guess there aren't even more slangs out there in the world than next to your corner ?! So letz do thiz biatch. Big up for the Bronxx  Cool

Visit poster’s website ICQ MSN
But eard is not even a slang version... it's confusing when glancing through the threads.

Visit poster’s website
I always put on a french accent Laughing

'Ave you ever eard about

★★★ 117 Positive Feedbacks! ★★★
Skype MSN
J-E-S-P-E-R wrote:
But eard is not even a slang version... it's confusing when glancing through the threads.
True. Sounds like English in the 5th grade......

Visit poster’s website ICQ MSN
Da_B_Guy wrote:
Hey, so I have talked to the distributor, so I have now had 2 people confirm this bottle exists, I should have asked for picutres but did not, they have both confirmed that this bottle exists.  I asked what flavor it might be and they said that they believe it was just the regular absolut.
They also said that the BC liquor board has had ALL cases delivered to BC, so none to Alberta, Ontairo, Qubec etc.

I think there should almost be enough information for this to be moved back to the bottles thread

thanks for the information dude.
please get us some pictures asap!!! Mr. Green

Reply to topic Page 8 of 10
Goto page: <  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  >

Contact us | Index | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation