Absolut vodka Forum Forum Indexabsolutregis.com
Contact usRegister SearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog inFollow us on follow us on facebook
Reply to topic Page 9 of 10
Goto page: <  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  >
Have you ever heard about...
Post ABSOLUT STORRS 
I received information that this is the newest flavor from absolut.  It is said to be VODKA & BEEF flavored.  Which I totally do not understand, and assume this will not be a US release.  The only thing I have come up with is that it will be released for use in cooking.  I have sent an email to Absolut to confirm or deny this flavor.  But it can be seen on the wikipedia page for Absolut as well.  Said to have been launched August of 2009.  It states it is a clear bottle with a white label containing black spots.  If anyone has any information please post it here.  If this is a legitiment release, than I am happy to have been the first to mention it.  No pictures to be found as of yet.

Smile

(if this ends up not to be an official release, please delete this thread)

Over 200 positive and 0 negative forum feedback,
Over 300 positive feedback on Ebay 100%
Visit poster’s website
Post Publicité 
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Post Have you ever heard about... 
upon further research, apparantly beef or bacon flavored vodka is a new fad.  To be used in making bloody mary's or other savory drinks to be served with steaks and other high-end meals containing red meats.  Check out a brand with a similar concept. http://www.bakonvodka.com/ 

I would not be suprised if this flavor is in fact a new release, but how common will it be is the question...

Visit poster’s website
never heard about it...

Move your post here Josh, nothing official for the moment, let's wait and see, and after we will create a new topic in the "bottles discussion zone"

Okay

Josh wrote:
I received information that this is the newest flavor from absolut.  It is said to be VODKA & BEEF flavored.  Which I totally do not understand, and assume this will not be a US release.  The only thing I have come up with is that it will be released for use in cooking.  I have sent an email to Absolut to confirm or deny this flavor.  But it can be seen on the wikipedia page for Absolut as well.  Said to have been launched August of 2009.  It states it is a clear bottle with a white label containing black spots.  If anyone has any information please post it here.  If this is a legitiment release, than I am happy to have been the first to mention it.  No pictures to be found as of yet.

Smile

Absolut will never confirm nor deny future releases... believe me, I've asked them many times before.  You'll need to talk to someone on the inside to even have a chance for a small tidbit of information, but reaching out to Absolut in general is not gonna give you any results.

Visit poster’s website
J-E-S-P-E-R wrote:
Josh wrote:
Smile

Absolut will never confirm nor deny future releases... believe me, I've asked them many times before.  You'll need to talk to someone on the inside to even have a chance for a small tidbit of information, but reaching out to Absolut in general is not gonna give you any results.

I'll make a phone call on Monday and get an answer.

tonycor wrote:
J-E-S-P-E-R wrote:
Josh wrote:
I received information that this is the newest flavor from absolut.  It is said to be VODKA & BEEF flavored.  Which I totally do not understand, and assume this will not be a US release.  The only thing I have come up with is that it will be released for use in cooking.  I have sent an email to Absolut to confirm or deny this flavor.  But it can be seen on the wikipedia page for Absolut as well.  Said to have been launched August of 2009.  It states it is a clear bottle with a white label containing black spots.  If anyone has any information please post it here.  If this is a legitiment release, than I am happy to have been the first to mention it.  No pictures to be found as of yet. Smile

I'll make a phone call on Monday and get an answer.

Now that is connection.... Okay

MSN
I talked to a rep from Absolut and they told me that this flavor does not exist currently.  That doesn't mean it won't exist, but that's all they told me.  Very strange flavor, I would like to see a new production flavor anyways, hopefully something better than BEEF!

Visit poster’s website
Josh wrote:
I talked to a rep from Absolut and they told me that this flavor does not exist currently.  That doesn't mean it won't exist, but that's all they told me.  Very strange flavor, I would like to see a new production flavor anyways, hopefully something better than BEEF!

My contact told me the same thing ....  except he laughed at me when I asked him   Embarassed

Post Absolut STORRS 
just came across the facebook page of ABSOLUT Canada
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Absolut-Canada-Do-Things-Differently/15350436…

where they list other flavoured bottles (city bottles)
does anybody knows more about this bottle ??

Absolut STORRS (Vodka and Beef flavour)

yep...we knew this already - but Tony and also Jesper alsk there contacts and nobody confirmed this...they where laughing at this.... Cool
So i think it's just a very very big rumor and not a "released bottle" yet!
At least i wouldn't taste or want a "bacon Vodka"..... big_loose.gif

greetz & bottle up!
T-Man101

Damm another bottle to get ahahah....This flavor probably nobody drinks. Can be use for cooking. maybe with some barbecue recipe...For some reason (some people say that make the meat mor soft) pple that I know put some beer @ the beef...why not vodka ahahha

MSN
Yes, I was the one who originally mentioned this may be a new release.  The contacts, along with my response from Absolut said NO

Visit poster’s website
discussting... wallbash

Reply to topic Page 9 of 10
Goto page: <  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  >

Contact us | Index | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation