Absolut vodka Forum Forum Indexabsolutregis.com
Contact usRegister SearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog inFollow us on follow us on facebook
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Absolut's responsible drinking campaign
Post Absolut's responsible drinking campaign 
Maybe Dom should have read this last weekend before  he and his buddies raced to see who could drink a whole bottle of Absolut the fastest.

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

tonycor wrote:
Maybe Dom should have read this last weekend before  he and his buddies raced to see who could drink a whole bottle of Absolut the fastest.
Shocked Shocked Shocked  is that possible?!?!?!

and i thought it will get you intoxicated.. . i had a friend who tried and was send to hospital.. .

MSN
sebastiansoo wrote:
tonycor wrote:

Shocked Shocked Shocked  is that possible?!?!?!

and i thought it will get you intoxicated.. . i had a friend who tried and was send to hospital.. .

of course it's possible  Mr. Green  it's just a question if u are used to drinking a lot...did dom emptied the bottle?  Mr. Green

\\ 18 positive feedbacks
no..dom didnt get the target.. Mr. Green

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1

Contact us | Index | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation