Absolut vodka Forum Forum Indexabsolutregis.com
Contact usRegister SearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog inFollow us on follow us on facebook
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Absolut ICEHOTEL Glass
Author Message
Reply with quote
Post Absolut ICEHOTEL Glass 
A unique item from the ICEHOTEL, check my rarest absolut item






_________________
looking for:
-Absolut Fanzhi Zeng for Joyce, Absolut Gustafsson & Absolut Glow
PM me if you have one for sale, would really appreciate it
Skype
Post Publicité 
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?


Reply with quote
Post Absolut ICEHOTEL Glass 
background info???

also i think this is in the wrong part of the forum

MSN
Reply with quote
Post Absolut ICEHOTEL Glass 
Absolut has got very little to do with the Icehotel actually...
There are a few Absolut Icebars in the world but the Icehotel is not built together with/by Absolut and has very little connection.


_________________
Reply with quote
Post Absolut ICEHOTEL Glass 
Nice item, but i also think wrong section since it's not a bottle...Wink


_________________
"It's been a hell of a ride" [ Travis Pastrana ]

\\ 18 positive feedbacks
Reply with quote
Post Absolut ICEHOTEL Glass 
Move the thread in the item zone"!!


_________________
Visit poster’s website Skype
Reply with quote
Post Absolut ICEHOTEL Glass 
nice item but icehotel charges 24€ for only one glass without shipping Shocked


_________________
- Dienst ist Dienst und Schnaps is Schnaps -
Reply with quote
Post Absolut ICEHOTEL Glass 
I bought this ICEHOTEL Glass in the  new ICEBAR Tokyo. For me s one of my rarest items I ever seen.


_________________
looking for:
-Absolut Fanzhi Zeng for Joyce, Absolut Gustafsson & Absolut Glow
PM me if you have one for sale, would really appreciate it
Skype
Reply with quote
Post Absolut ICEHOTEL Glass 
Diego ...  my opinion is that this is not an Absolut item. 
99.99% of the time Absolut will have either their name or logo on the products that they market or their merchandise.


_________________
WORLDS LARGEST ABSOLUT TRADING LIST & MORE THAN 600 +++ PERFECT POSITIVE FORUM FEEDBACKS.
TRADE WITH CONFIDENCE.
Reply with quote
Post Absolut ICEHOTEL Glass 
tonycor wrote:

Diego ...  my opinion is that this is not an Absolut item. 
99.99% of the time Absolut will have either their name or logo on the products that they market or their merchandise.
i also just thought about it and there's not even a logo on the packaking Question and it not really has the typical style, font and so on...


_________________
"It's been a hell of a ride" [ Travis Pastrana ]

\\ 18 positive feedbacks
Reply with quote
Post Absolut ICEHOTEL Glass 
Kurent wrote:
tonycor wrote:
Diego ...  my opinion is that this is not an Absolut item. 
99.99% of the time Absolut will have either their name or logo on the products that they market or their merchandise.


i also just thought about it and there's not even a logo on the packaking Question and it not really has the typical style, font and so on...

Also , Absolut does not sell its advertising/merchandising products and materials.   They only give it away to bars and liquor stores as promotional point of sale.


_________________
WORLDS LARGEST ABSOLUT TRADING LIST & MORE THAN 600 +++ PERFECT POSITIVE FORUM FEEDBACKS.
TRADE WITH CONFIDENCE.
Reply with quote
Post Absolut ICEHOTEL Glass 
Well, I bought this item in the Absolut ICEBAR in Tokyo (For me it obvious that is an Absolut product). Its a copy in glass of the actual ice glass you receive inside of the ICEBAR. In the bottom part has a craved logo that says 'Handmade  Icehotel Collection'.


_________________
looking for:
-Absolut Fanzhi Zeng for Joyce, Absolut Gustafsson & Absolut Glow
PM me if you have one for sale, would really appreciate it
Skype
Reply with quote
Post Absolut ICEHOTEL Glass 
http://shop1.actinicexpress.co.uk/shops/icebar/index.php?cat=ICEHOTEL_Cryst… - now wie can discuss. i see alot of "ABSOLUT" on this page




_________________
- Dienst ist Dienst und Schnaps is Schnaps -
Reply with quote
Post Absolut ICEHOTEL Glass 
It's not a rare object nor an absolut object.
You can buy the glass on the icehotel webshop: http://www.icehotel.com/Summer/Ice_shop/Collection/



It's a ICEHOTEL/ICEBAR object - not to confuse with the absolut brand at all.
In fact the Icebar in Tokyo doesn't even collaborate with Absolut! It's only the bars in Jukkasjarvi, Stockholm and London that does..


_________________
Reply with quote
Post Absolut ICEHOTEL Glass 
Icebartender wrote:
It's not a rare object nor an absolut object.
You can buy the glass on the icehotel webshop: http://www.icehotel.com/Summer/Ice_shop/Collection/



It's a ICEHOTEL/ICEBAR object - not to confuse with the absolut brand at all.
In fact the Icebar in Tokyo doesn't even collaborate with Absolut! It's only the bars in Jukkasjarvi, Stockholm and London that does..

Thanks for the information ...   its just as I said in my earlier post. 
Again , thank you for confirming it.  It always sounds better coming from an actual Absolut Icebar employee.


_________________
WORLDS LARGEST ABSOLUT TRADING LIST & MORE THAN 600 +++ PERFECT POSITIVE FORUM FEEDBACKS.
TRADE WITH CONFIDENCE.
Display posts from previous:
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
  


Contact us | Index | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Cookies | Charte | Conditions générales d'utilisation