Absolut vodka Forum Forum Indexabsolutregis.com
Contact usRegister SearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog inFollow us on follow us on facebook
Reply to topic Page 1 of 3
Goto page: 1, 2, 3  >
Favorite TV shows?
Post Favorite TV shows? 
I know that with us being scattered throughout the world, many us have very different
television programming available to us.  But there are also many shows that have been
dubbed or re-released in many places.  So, I'd love to see what everyone watches while
they are not on the forum!

One of our favorite shows is HOUSE, in some countries they call it HOUSE M.D., same thing.
We also like Bones, Lie to Me, Mental, pretty much everything that is on Fox.  Prison Break
was another good one. 

Other than Fox, a couple months back I decided to watch a rerun of LOST, and I became
hooked in minutes after all those years of making fun of people who watch it, I now love
that show, I am currently most of the way through season 4, so I have another season to
catch up on before the new one comes out, and I'm excited.

Other shows we like include True Blook, Sons of Anarchy, Ghost Hunters, and like many
we watch the occasional reality show or too (one of my favs being Hells Kitchen) and Tony
has gotten me starting to watch Entourage, another good one.

Ok, now it's your guys' turn... Anybody heard of some of the shows we watch? and what
are some of the ones you are into?

Post Favorite TV shows? 
Family Guy & Entourage

Post Favorite TV shows? 
Prison Break is AWESOME!! but not season 3 and 4..

it gets pretty draggy..

i watched LOST, HEROS, Smallville and 24 but still Prison break was on top of my list

I used to like friends alot too, an all time favourite Mr. Green

Not forgetting MR BEAN!!! Laughing

MSN
Post Favorite TV shows? 
Agreed, season 3 of Prison Break did get a little 'blah' but I thought season 4 got better as it went along.

Sebastian, check out 'The Final Break' it is a DVD of what happened after the final episode of Prison Break,
It is like TV movie, I guess it aired in the UK, but only straight to DVD in america.  I recently ordered it,
I will let you know if it's any good

i just assumed it wont be nice already.. hahha, i guess i must go finish it soon, Mr. Green

ok waiting for your updates

MSN
Post Favorite TV shows? 
i watched LOST..but nothing really happend there...and of course.. THE SIMPSONS

Post Favorite TV shows? 
Of course the classics & all time favorites like

Married with Children
The Simpsons

and

King of Queens
Two & a half men

I have to admit I also have watched every single episode of

O.C. California Embarassed   Mr. Green

A lot of the US- TvShows are not shown here in germany so don't know nothing about the shows u guys talked here before smilchinese

Post Favorite TV shows? 
Adigidingdong wrote:

I have to admit I also have watched every single episode of

O.C. California Embarassed   Mr. Green

I'm with you on the OC one, lol!

Major fan of Lost, also used to watch all the Prison Breaks and Heroes, but with the last 2 I watched them when I lived in Italy as I couldnt understand the Italian programmes very much (and they were mostly game shows with swimsuit models anyway, lol) When I got back to UK, I kept watching Lost but I gave up with Heroes (not really my thing) and havn't been bothered to watch the last few Prison Break episodes.

UK wise, love Top Gear, and also any property shows especially Grand Designs.

Can't wait for Lost to start again!

Laughing

My favorite show is Simpsons and I watch since I was a little kid, no matter what Country I am, I'm watching Simpsons in every language. I also love Family Guy.

I like Heroes, Lost and Prison Break (I still missing some episodes from them) and of course Two and a half men.  I watched all The OC episodes too,

From Brazilian production I watch "Novelas" (Soap Operas) (ok, I do watch), Some brazilian sit coms like "Toma lá, da Cá" and "A grande família" and some reality shows like "Big Brother Brasil", "A fazenda" (the farm) and "No Limite" (survivor).

I like 2 comedy shows too the name is "CQC" and "Panico" (panic), the last one I showed the "brazilian Mario version" video in one thread that I dont remenber.

When I was living in USA I used to watch "Fear Factor" , "Cops" and " South Park" too.

I forgot to sat that I'm a huge Mr Bean fan too!!

MSN
Post Favorite TV shows? 
Simpsons
King of Queens
Familiy Guy
Whats up Dad
Prison Break
Fist of Zen
Southpark
Kommisar Rex ( maybe some other germans or european guys know it)

MSN
Post Favorite TV shows? 
wow, didn't know Prison Break was available that many places, very cool some of us have similar tastes Smile

Post Favorite TV shows? 
and the same about LOST
Okay

Post Favorite TV shows? 
my alltime favourite the simpsons Mr. Green really love them and i watch them nearly every evening.
after that

scrubs
two and a half men
malcolm

i watched lost for a long time, but nowadays it become really boring Rolling Eyes and of course OC California Embarassed

\\ 18 positive feedbacks
Post Favorite TV shows? 
DOM

prison break
the last episode was just on here the other night i caught the end  Smile

i think ull find Sarah goes to jail! so michael has to get her out how ironic

and he ends up killing himself to save sarah

and sarah and linc the sink go on a boat together to somwhere safe !

the end

im sure somone will correct me but this is basically wat happens

MSN
Reply to topic Page 1 of 3
Goto page: 1, 2, 3  >

Contact us | Index | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Cookies | Charte | Conditions générales d'utilisation