Absolut vodka Forum Forum Indexabsolutregis.com
Contact usRegister SearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog inFollow us on follow us on facebook
Reply to topic Page 38 of 40
Goto page: <  1, 2, 337, 38, 39, 40  >
Absolut Vancouver | 2009 | Canada | 60 000 copies
Post Absolut Vancouver | 2009 | Canada | 60 000 copies 
I went to a liquor store last night my friends...

No more neck tags... and very few bottles left, under 100.

I went to a second store to try to get a full case to make it easier to carry... the second store HAD NO BOTTLES

I have to get some of these soon maybe I will go out to buy them tonight...Soon it will become a hunting game to drive around the city for them...

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Ok 2 things...

First I am sorry... if any of you are checking the BC website for quantity of this bottle like I am you may have noticed that quantity went up at some point in the last few weeks...
The shopkeepers have told me that they would not get any more bottles in and the low and behold suddenly the lower mainland has 3,000 more bottles of inventory... so the rush to get yours is not too extreem.  So I am sorry if I started to worry anyone who dosen't have their bottles yet

Second I am sorry I haven't replyed to PM's in a bit... I think I have gotten to everyone tonight but I was busy then I went away for a little bit... and I am going away again this weekend so I may not be too reliable to reply to new messages until the 3rd... but if you get them to me really soon I may get back to you sooner...

I hope everyone is doing well and enjoying their Vancouvers...

I'm sorry I have to start a panic again...

I was wrong in the above... the site I was looking at for quantity information was the regular 750 ML bottle... Google lead me astray

In fact the current province wide # is 1420 and the lower mainland (Vancouver) is 842... I still haven't seen any more stores with the neck tags so I fear that they may be gone forever

Look Here

I saw the above mentioned tag for the first time today, looks really nice.  But the store I was at only had 2, I am going to try to find more at a public store.

Rare vancouver tag  Wink maybe it's more with a reduction price on it ... maybe not.

Looky realls cool. Must be great to have both types of Vancouver tags...

Positive feedback: #14

My late addition to this thread...

Beautiful picture as usual(but now its no need to say that)  Mr. Green   Btw the necktags are on the way to see the bottles properly  Twisted Evil

Beautiful picture as usual(but now its no need to say that)  Mr. Green   Btw the necktags are on the way to see the bottles properly  Twisted Evil

Your wish is my command
Twisted Evil

Reply to topic Page 38 of 40
Goto page: <  1, 2, 337, 38, 39, 40  >

Contact us | Index | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Cookies | Charte | Conditions générales d'utilisation