Absolut vodka Forum Forum Indexabsolutregis.com
Contact usRegister SearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog inFollow us on follow us on facebook
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
paypal risk ?
Post paypal risk ? 
one question...

i made a deal with Calvin (aka Tomek) from the forum who isnt very reliable, i noticed yesterday ....

he parid me threw paypal for 8 bottles and i send them to him. He should get them today. What are the risks for me now. he can try to get his money bach from paypal i think. if he will try it will he win the case ?
i have a "hermes" tracking numer which paypal acepts... so are there any risks for me that he will steal my money from my paypal account ?

Post paypal risk ? 
If you have no money in your paypal account I don't think they can take anything out.  I don't believe they are allowed to take it from your bank account unless you authorize it.  An example of an authorized automatic payment would be ebay auction fees.  So take all the money out of your paypal account and put it in your bank account.  If you have tracking numbers and delivery confirmation he really has no case against you.  

Post paypal risk ? 
Simon if paypal tracks the parcel and see it as delivered then you don't have anything to afraid.

Post paypal risk ? 
allright....
he wanted 18 bottles more but know he doesnt reply my mails anymore..... so i think he had somethin in mind....

ofcourse he want more.. he sell them on Ebay

i noticed that...

Contact us | Index | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Cookies | Charte | Conditions générales d'utilisation