Absolut vodka Forum Forum Indexabsolutregis.com
Contact usRegister SearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog inFollow us on follow us on facebook
Reply to topic Page 12 of 13
Goto page: <  1, 2, 3 … , 11, 12, 13  >
Absolut 100 by Philipp Plein | 2010 | Austria | 100 copies
Post Absolut 100 by Philipp Plein | 2010 | Austria | 100 copies 
tonycor wrote:
J-E-S-P-E-R wrote:
seb08 wrote:
Do you guys think 500 € is okay for a brand new Philipp Plein bottle?

If it's not scratched and has no missing crystals, yes indeed Okay

I agree ...

seb08 wrote:

BUT ... careful careful careful - this bottle is the most commonly faked bottle in the collector world !

The bottle itself is relatively easy to copy... question is, where would you get the little skull ornaments from?  Are they sold separately with other items from the designer's collection?  I'm almost certain, though, that I could tell the difference between a real and a fake one if someone sent me close-up photos... there are small things (I won't mention here) which help distinguish their authenticity.

J-E-S-P-E-R wrote:
tonycor wrote:
J-E-S-P-E-R wrote:
seb08 wrote:

I agree ...

seb08 wrote:

BUT ... careful careful careful - this bottle is the most commonly faked bottle in the collector world !

The bottle itself is relatively easy to copy... question is, where would you get the little skull ornaments from?  Are they sold separately with other items from the designer's collection?  I'm almost certain, though, that I could tell the difference between a real and a fake one if someone sent me close-up photos... there are small things (I won't mention here) which help distinguish their authenticity.

Jesper ,these are hand laid crystals and every bottle is different and unique.  If you look at your 2 Plein bottles side by side I would almost guarantee that there are some slight differences between them.  Again , its one of the easiest rare bottles to duplicate.

I think its a good idea for Seb to send pictures to you and maybe you can give some him your opinion if he needs it.

tonycor wrote:
J-E-S-P-E-R wrote:
tonycor wrote:
J-E-S-P-E-R wrote:

I agree ...

seb08 wrote:

Jesper ,these are hand laid crystals and every bottle is different and unique.  If you look at your 2 Plein bottles side by side I would almost guarantee that there are some slight differences between them.  Again , its one of the easiest rare bottles to duplicate.

I think its a good idea for Seb to send pictures to you and maybe you can give some him your opinion if he needs it.

I'll be happy to check if he reaches out to me.  BTW, I wasn't referring to the crystals (they're easy to buy online and stick on a bottle)... I would look for other distinct marks which, again, I won't disclose due to this exact issue with folks trying to sell knockoffs.  As collectors, we need to stand up against counterfeits... it'll come back and hurt all of us.

tonycor wrote:
J-E-S-P-E-R wrote:
tonycor wrote:
J-E-S-P-E-R wrote:

I agree ...

seb08 wrote:

I'll be happy to check if he reaches out to me.  BTW, I wasn't referring to the crystals (they're easy to buy online and stick on a bottle)... I would look for other distinct marks which, again, I won't disclose due to this exact issue with folks trying to sell knockoffs.  As collectors, we need to stand up against counterfeits... it'll come back and hurt all of us.

Understood ...   but if a seller own a real genuine Plein and wants to create an exact duplicate I think that it might be very difficult to distinguish the 2 apart.  
Again , I've always thought that this bottle was a risky buy because its one of the easiest bottles to fake. 
I've seen and heard some real nightmare pictures and stories.

tonycor wrote:
J-E-S-P-E-R wrote:
tonycor wrote:
J-E-S-P-E-R wrote:

tonycor wrote:

J-E-S-P-E-R wrote:

I agree ...
seb08 wrote:

Understood ...   but if a seller own a real genuine Plein and wants to create an exact duplicate I think that it might be very difficult to distinguish the 2 apart.  
Again , I've always thought that this bottle was a risky buy because its one of the easiest bottles to fake. 
I've seen and heard some real nightmare pictures and stories.

Question is, though, where would they get the skull ornaments... I mean, if they were made exclusively for this release, they'll be difficult to replicate.  Anyhow, this is unfortunately the world we live in... good luck fellas.

J-E-S-P-E-R wrote:
seb08 wrote:

I agree ...

seb08 wrote:

Indeed, the bottle is brand new and genuine, so hopefully my contact confirms the purchase today...

The skull is not hard to duplicate. So be warned.
Give me a genuine skull ornament and a few weeks time, I can turn the skull into a bulk order item. Don't rely on it for judging whether a bottle is genuine.

here are the pictures he send me via email  - why are the stones on the name itself ?

I answered there too.
Heres my answer and i am a bit confused. I found these differences

Hmm i compared his and Regis photos and they are many differents  Question

On his bottles are many little stones, cant find so many on REgis bottle..

The H is different at Phillip is different.
And REgis has less stones at the bottom.

And few stons are not on the right place like on Regis bottle.

I dont if every should likes the same.
Maybe could somebody check it. Who has another Plein bottle and ocmpare it with Regis...

he says he still has the bill for buying this bottle online - i dont know what to think about it !

But we have seen one with black stones and also dont knoe much about it, right ?

Tortsch wrote:

i have the same as regis and and slaos saw the diffrences

he says he still has the bill for buying this bottle online - i dont know what to think about it !

But we have seen one with black stones and also dont knoe much about it, right ?

If you have the same. Then i think everyone looks like the others with no differences

Hmm yes the bill for an original one, then it could be also a fake and he keep the original for himself^^
So i think it doenst matter if he has a bill...

I asked Philipp Plein Company and they answered that theres no version with black stones.
It wasnt made by Philipp Plein this is for sure!

The guy sent me old pictures yesterday (taken in April 2010), he pretends he used them on ebay when I told him I've already saw this pictures …

Positivie feedback : 52
Visit poster’s website
samy060 wrote:

FYI, it looks like he made new pictures ... I checked the EXIF informations and Phillip uploaded pictures taken today ...

EXIF data is easy to manipulate Rolling Eyes

Goto page: <  1, 2, 3 … , 11, 12, 13  >

Contact us | Index | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Cookies | Charte | Conditions générales d'utilisation