Absolut vodka Forum Forum Indexabsolutregis.com
Contact usRegister SearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog inFollow us on follow us on facebook
Reply to topic Page 9 of 9
Goto page: <  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
What do you think guys?
Post What do you think guys? 
AbSoLuT-ChRiS wrote:
samy060 wrote:
2bcorti - Admin wrote:
Move the discussion here. More appropriate. Thank you to keep the Istanbul thread clean.

My opinion about this bottle is simple: IT'S CRAZY.
Some Istanbul owners are asking for trade with some items like Chrome, britto, IT, etc...
Eh oh guys, it's an actual release bottle with a HIGH release number (180 000 units), actually on sale for less than 15€...
Wake up guys!

Seriously, for 200€ i prefer take a plane and go directly in Turkey to buy one... seriously...

Damn right ... I got my Gustafson easier than the Istanbul (which I'm still looking for ...) Rolling Eyes

Damn right, hell yeah...

For shure I'll not buy this bottle to that sick price. If we get help from some fair collectors, nice, if not keep the bottles guys. i'll wait.

With 180'000 soon or lather we'll get one for a normal price.

Some guys think every new release are the same situation like Gustafson.

As Regis wrote, wake up guys, retail price are nothing and there are 180'000 Bottles

You are absolutely right guys. The time when it was difficult to get many bottles because the collectors world was small is over.

It is great for everybody that we got bottles like Svea, Rio, London, Wagner, US Citys... for almost the retail price (+ shipping costs) 
We help each other to make our collection growing as cheap as possible. This is what we call "COLLECTORS SPIRIT" 

Of course there are always some people who tries to make a lot of money with selling Absolut but we shouldn't be annoyed with this is think. It is much more important to make the real collectors community bigger.

As Regis and Chris wrote 180.000 bottles is a lot so you can be sure that everybody will get this bottle for a fair price.

I understand the turkish collector when thy say that it is forbidden to ship alcohol outside from Turkey but many collectors have this problem, like the people from brazil or the u.s. and look how many Rios and US Citys bottles found their way to Europe e.g.

What i really don't like is if somebody from Turkey offers me a Istanbul for 80€ + shipping at a retail price from max. 25€. Thats a big additional charge of more than 200% and seriously this has nothing to do with "Collectors Spirit"
Don't get me wrong guys. I don't blame anybody who drives a few hundred kilometers, pays a lot for fuel and taxes and than charges 50-60 €/bottle. Thats a real fair price.

But again i am sure we will find this bottle at least in Europe for a much better price in the future and than all the european people will help all the other collectors all over the world to get the Istanbul for a fair price 
Okay

Totally agreed Simon Okay

this is why i find it hilarious when people go on about "collector's spirit"... As some of the others said, i appreciate those who go to the trouble of driving many miles to get bottles. I've done it myself... but dont get offended if i say no when you quote me 80, 86 or 90euro a bottle plus shipping... Collectors spirit... i dont give to receive... so i have collector's spirit with some... but i aint no mug either.

Let's wait, this bottle will, get cheaper!  Okay

ABSOLUTonio wrote:
this is why i find it hilarious when people go on about "collector's spirit"... As some of the others said, i appreciate those who go to the trouble of driving many miles to get bottles. I've done it myself... but dont get offended if i say no when you quote me 80, 86 or 90euro a bottle plus shipping... Collectors spirit... i dont give to receive... so i have collector's spirit with some... but i aint no mug either.

Let's wait, this bottle will, get cheaper!  Okay

Well said Anto Okay

Yes very well said Okay

Goto page: <  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Contact us | Index | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Cookies | Charte | Conditions générales d'utilisation