Absolut vodka Forum Forum Indexabsolutregis.com
Contact usRegister SearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog inFollow us on follow us on facebook
Reply to topic Page 7 of 9
Goto page: <  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  >
What do you think guys?
Author Message
Reply with quote
Post What do you think guys? 
Well an Auction that starts at 1€ is not greed. Its supply and demand.
People are willing to pay 100€ so let them go first because there are still 179 000+ bottles for us...

I hope to see some collector spirit on this forum when possible Very Happy


_________________
14 positive feedback
Post Publicité 
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?


Reply with quote
Post What do you think guys? 
If the bottles cost you 75 Euros factoring in your travel costs  etc     
You think a fair markup is almost 100%?      I completely disagree

Reply with quote
Post What do you think guys? 
No buddy....the bottles costed me 75 euro and i agree that a fair mark up would not be 100%
But because i can not get thousands of bottles at this price every day, i prefer the next 10 i get to go build my pyramids which i so so much love them Okay
Cheers


_________________
POSITIVE FEEDBACK 180
Following members like this message:
ocsi (15/04/12), samy060 (15/04/12), T-Man101 (17/04/12)
MSN
Reply with quote
Post What do you think guys? 
mikael1984 wrote:

I hope to see some collector spirit on this forum when possible Very Happy

Don't hold your breath    

And yeah, the "but I listed it for 1 whatever  on Ebay so it cant possibly be greed" Notion doesnt fly  with me as  the reason they are put on Ebay instead of sold here or traded is to make max profit.  Obvious is obvious.     You will counter with " but but but its the fairest thing"    A farmer somewhere is wondering where all his bull poo has gone

Reply with quote
Post What do you think guys? 
You are forgetting one word in all your comments MiamiCanes, EXPENSES.

Reply with quote
Post What do you think guys? 
You just broke down your costs associated with obtaining the bottles as approx 75 Euro    and you quoted me via PM at 150 Euro plus shipping    did you not?
Explain to me without excuses and justifications how thats "collectors spirit" please
babis wrote:


No buddy....the bottles costed me 75 euro and i agree that a fair mark up would not be 100%
But because i can not get thousands of bottles at this price every day, i prefer the next 10 i get to go build my pyramids which i so so much love them Okay
Cheers



Reply with quote
Post What do you think guys? 
D-D-D wrote:

You are forgetting one word in all your comments MiamiCanes, EXPENSES.
He broke those down for all of us to see

Reply with quote
Post What do you think guys? 
MiamiCanes69 wrote:
You just broke down your costs associated with obtaining the bottles as approx 75 Euro    and you quoted me via PM at 150 Euro plus shipping    did you not?
Explain to me without excuses and justifications how thats "collectors spirit" please
babis wrote:

No buddy....the bottles costed me 75 euro and i agree that a fair mark up would not be 100%
But because i can not get thousands of bottles at this price every day, i prefer the next 10 i get to go build my pyramids which i so so much love them Okay
Cheers






haha you can even buy it cheaper on Ebay than that ... Laughing


_________________
Reply with quote
Post What do you think guys? 
babis wrote:


I just want to say to anyone if he wants he can come and join me in the next trip


Yeah Babis i come with you  ))green2))smiley  We should all meet up in Turkey(cheap accomodation etc) and have some fun there and last but not least we can pick up a bottle for ourselves  Razz


_________________
Following members like this message:
samy060 (15/04/12), T-Man101 (17/04/12)
Reply with quote
Post What do you think guys? 
ocsi wrote:

babis wrote:


I just want to say to anyone if he wants he can come and join me in the next trip



Yeah Babis i come with you  ))green2))smiley  We should all meet up in Turkey(cheap accomodation etc) and have some fun there and last but not least we can pick up a bottle for ourselves  Razz

++1+1+1+1++ 1 ticket more for me Mr. Green


_________________


-----------------------------------------------------------------
Wanted bottles & skins:
Absolut blue Glasblasarnas

Wanted Tag's:

bling bling Colombia

Positive feedbacks: 32
Reply with quote
Post What do you think guys? 
Although i delete all my messages after reading them let me doubt if i quoted you a price like this. Maybe yes maybe no i just read tons of pms and i can't remember.
As i told before i am not going to follow such a conversation as it not lead to anything.
I know the way i got my bottles and i know more better what i am going to do with them.....in the end as i told you i LOOOOOOOVE pyramids   ))green2))smiley   ))green2))smiley   ))green2))smiley
And at least you can come to join us  Mr. Green    ARNIE is in  Very Happy   Mr. Green   Very Happy   Very Happy   Very Happy


_________________
POSITIVE FEEDBACK 180
Following members like this message:
T-Man101 (17/04/12)
MSN
Reply with quote
Post What do you think guys? 
I found it.   135 Euros  + shipping my apology for being off by 15 Euros.    You dont have to continue to comment just as I dont have to remain silent on this issue.

Reply with quote
Post What do you think guys? 
Senseless discussion guys Okay

The only thing I wonder is: 1500 km 300 euro petrol, which car do you use Mr. Green


_________________
I´m searching for:
Snowflake 700ml Case
Britto Tag,
CNC
Reply with quote
Post What do you think guys? 
Senseless?   I disagree, I find it to be quite important.   The wrong topic/thread for the discussion?   Perhaps

Reply with quote
Post What do you think guys? 
Yes it´s the wrong thread too, but as long as people are buying the bottles for that amount you´ll always see bottles on ebay^^


_________________
I´m searching for:
Snowflake 700ml Case
Britto Tag,
CNC
Display posts from previous:
Reply to topic Page 7 of 9
Goto page: <  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  >
  


Contact us | Index | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Cookies | Charte | Conditions générales d'utilisation