Absolut vodka Forum Forum Indexabsolutregis.com
Contact usRegister SearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog inFollow us on follow us on facebook
Reply to topic Page 11 of 11
Goto page: <  1, 2, 39, 10, 11
Absolut Orrefors | 1987 | USA | 1250 copies
Post Absolut Orrefors | 1987 | USA | 1250 copies 
This dude is sick hehehe thats a pic for the topic are you kidding me Mr. Green

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Wanted bottles & skins:
Absolut blue Glasblasarnas

Wanted Tag's:

bling bling Colombia

Positive feedbacks: 32

Chris, the right way is this one normally, but me too first time I thought the soft part inside is to put the bottle on ...
BTW congratz for your addition Wink

Thanks Arnaud for your congrats and for your picture. I'm still thinking that it's the other way the right way :-) don't know why but the case closure part outside looks to me wrong that high :-) and the soft part on the top, the same. Let's see if someone else have some other opinions :-). 

Wanted bottles & skins:

Wanted Tag's:

bling bling Colombia

AbSoLuT-ChRiS wrote:

Thanks Arnaud for your congrats and for your picture. I'm still thinking that it's the other way the right way :-) don't know why but the case closure part outside looks to me wrong that high :-) and the soft part on the top, the same. Let's see if someone else have some other opinions :-). 
I'm not sure I understand your inquiry Chris, but I'm displaying it how I believe it's supposed to be set up. The back of the bottle is where you have the Orrefors sticker, so the label side should point outwards. Obviously the metal medallion hangs on the outside facing part of the bottle. The velvet cloth is part of the inner back wall, similar to how the Absolut American is set up in its box.

Hi Jesper, thanks for your post and explanations. I was more wondering the right way to display the case. If you check carefully you will see, that Arnaud display the case the other way as all the other pics. that means, the mirrored foil part on mostly of pictures are on the high part of the Case. But me and Arnaud had display it with the mirror foil on the bottom of the Case.
Inside you have put the bottle on the wooden inner part of the case. But on the other side, there is  a kind of soft part, you have it over the bottle. But Arnaud and me have put the bottle over this softpart and not just over the wooden part like all other pics.

The thing who makes me think that i could be wrong displayed is the lock hinge outside.
If you stay in front of your wardrobe you see that the lock hinge or the handle is always on the lower part of the wardrobe dors. The same on this wooden case.
The way you mostly display it, the lock hinge is on the higher part. If you turn the Case the other way like in Arnauds picture you have the lock hinge the way you see it normaly on the wardrobe handle on the right highness.

May it's to far away to compare a wardrobe and a wooden bottle case. But thats the way i think, hahaha

It's clearer now Jesper? if not, sorry for my english :p

Wanted bottles & skins:

Wanted Tag's:

bling bling Colombia

100% agreed with Arnaud & Jesper, this is the right way to display it  Okay

Okay

Does anyone have a ORRFORS box for sale or trade?  I am just looking for the wooden box.  Thank you,
Andre

Reply to topic Page 11 of 11
Goto page: <  1, 2, 39, 10, 11

Contact us | Index | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Cookies | Charte | Conditions générales d'utilisation