Absolut vodka Forum Forum Indexabsolutregis.com
Contact usRegister SearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog inFollow us on follow us on facebook
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
NBA
What team is going to be this year's NBA champion?

Lakers 50% 50% ( 4 )
Heat 12% 12% ( 1 )
Celtics 12% 12% ( 1 )
Mavs 12% 12% ( 1 )
Suns 0% 0% ( 0 )
Hawks 0% 0% ( 0 )
Magic 12% 12% ( 1 )
Thunder 0% 0% ( 0 )
Spurs 0% 0% ( 0 )
Knicks 0% 0% ( 0 )

Total Votes : 8
Post NBA 
Opening night yesterday for the new NBA season.

I'm very intersted in basketball since I stayed in the U.S. for almost a year.
My favourite team are the Mavs due to the fact that Dirk Nowitzki is playing there. I also like the Thunder and the Grizzlies.

Are you guys interested in the NBA? Let's discuss about it in this topic! Okay

Take care,
Seb

Post NBA 
Seb ...   I'm a basketball fan and I already bet the Lakers to win it all for the 2010- 2011 season.
I don't like the Lakers but I think that they're the best team and I'm a gambling man.

ps -  The World Series starts tonight.  I'll watch but with only little interest since the Yankees got eliminated last week by the Rangers.

Post NBA 
That's cool. I might get the NBA League Pass, I tried the test version and it's a great tool to watch the games.

The Lakers will probably be the Western Conference Champions if Kobe stays healthy. The number two seed in the West will be highly contested I think, with the Mavs having the best shot I think. The Eastern Conference will be very interesting this year, I don't believe the Heat can take the top spot this year. I consider the Celtics and the Bulls being the better teams... We'll see Mr. Green .

Post NBA 
rocketvictor wrote:

I wish the rockets could make it to the playoffs!!!

My brother is a Rockets fan as well-but they got up to a very very slow start... Confused

Contact us | Index | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Cookies | Charte | Conditions générales d'utilisation