Absolut vodka Forum Forum Indexabsolutregis.com
Contact usRegister SearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog inFollow us on follow us on facebook
Reply to topic Page 2 of 2
Goto page: <  1, 2
ABSOLUT TRESMAK
Post ABSOLUT TRESMAK 
When I see this skin I think about this Tre=trä=wood. smak=taste

Wood taste Very Happy

Post Publicité 
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Post ABSOLUT TRESMAK 
Adam wrote:

Bobban.. how about GB Glass "Big Pack Tresmak"
Maybe it is just a play with words, just like Rasberri, Vanilia and Mandrin are misspelled!
But still.. never heard anyone in sweden say tresmak..
Raspberri, Vanilia and Mandrin are misspelled by a reason which (if I'm not mistaken) has been discussed here in some thread (can't seem to find it now though)
I have also never heard anyone in Sweden say Tresmak other than about the icecream...
Probably a play on words or that they couldn't fit more than 7 letters on the box Smile

from former owner, he asked the person who give this to him:
i have asked him what the text on bottem whas and what he rememberd it was whritten how it was to and how have made it and what nummber it whas and maybe the year it was made.

Let us know when you have any answer!! 

2bcorti - Admin wrote:
Let us know when you have any answer!! 
the contact can't remember more.

today I met one Brand Ambassador from Sweden, only show the picture to him and he called back to Ahus to see the old people if they know anything about this.  They still can't tell anything accurate, all is MAYBE:
it is most possibly for 10th anniversary gift to somebody,  so it explain why it named 3 flavor and so small quantity.

that is all.  Jesper can you check this with Mr. Roux?

Goto page: <  1, 2

Contact us | Index | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Cookies | Charte | Conditions générales d'utilisation