Absolut vodka Forum Forum Indexabsolutregis.com
Contact usRegister SearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog inFollow us on follow us on facebook
Reply to topic Page 39 of 39
Goto page: <  1, 2, 337, 38, 39
Absolut Illusion | 2011 | Worldwide | 775 000 copies
Post Absolut Illusion | 2011 | Worldwide | 775 000 copies 
Taco Smush wrote:
I believe Worldwide should be taken off then....   Makes me feel like i slacked in 2011... when i surely did not.   Embarassed

So would be better if we listed all the 20+ different countries(from Germany to Singapore) where was available???  Rolling Eyes  

so sorry to have said something... Shocked

@Taco Smush: don't be upset, Arnie (ocsi) didn't want to be hard, he just wanted to esplain you that, even if the Illusion wasn't released in US, it was more useful to write "Worldwide" than to list all the countries were it has been released  Okay

Okay  nice!!!

AR Forum positive feedback: 19 and counting
I found a 750ml with NC in Guatemala. Usually they have only SC if is´s a blue Label in Guatemala, but this Illusion has the normal cap and I talked to the dude that sold the bottle to me and said that this bottle will be rolled out there shortly... It also has this sticker on the side of the bottle, that has every alcohol bottle sold in Guatemala, so the government knows about this bottle... Anyone knows what is going on there???

Goto page: <  1, 2, 337, 38, 39

Contact us | Index | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Cookies | Charte | Conditions générales d'utilisation