Absolut vodka Forum Forum Indexabsolutregis.com
Contact usRegister SearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog inFollow us on follow us on facebook
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
ABSOLUTREGIS bottles & Skins classification
Post ABSOLUTREGIS bottles & Skins classification 
Ok, so let's clarify the AbsolutRegis classification...

It works like this since the beginning of the forum, and, except for some people, I think most people are satisfied with this classification.
I therefore see no interest in changing this system. I think we just have to formalize this classification...
As with all the choices involved in this forum, some will disagree, but I think this is the role of the administrator to make these choices, these choices that satisfy the majority of us.
This classification is not THE only classification that may exist, it's just the classification used here...

So, here is the OFFICIAL ABSOLUT REGIS CLASSIFICATION:

FLAVORS & BOTTLE SIZE DISCUSSION ZONE
  • Flavors
  • Different sizes of bottles
  • Premium vodka (Elyx, LeveL)
  • 50ml bottles & packages
  • Old bottles
  • CUT bottles

LIMITED EDITION BOTTLES DISCUSSION ZONE

• All the limited editions bottles  -  We consider that only the 700ml bottles or bigger (750ml, 1 liter) are accepted in this category.
  • Art bottles also have a thread in this section  -  Art bottles doesn't mean replicas bottles, replicas are forbidden on this forum.
  • Special bottles also have a thread in this section  -  By "special bottles" we consider unique or almost unique bottles, edited for specific events, such as the launch of the brand into a new market, or a bottle made to thank someone for his involvement in the commercial success of the brand. Prototypes (typographic experiments) are also in this thread.

SECOND SKINS DISCUSSION ZONE

• All the limited editions 2nd kins  -  A 2nd skin is something that covers or contains a bottle. No matter what material it is made. No matter of the way he follows the contours of the bottle or not. We consider that only the 700ml 2nd skins or bigger (750ml, 1 liter) are accepted in this category.
It excludes METAL TINS, and CARTON BOXES, they have there own threads.
We consider the 2nd skins that are smaller than 700ml have no place in this section, they are considered as promotional items, so they will have to be in THIS category.

I hope all is clearer for everybody now.
Enjoy the forum    Okay  

clear!! Okay

big_ok.gif

Possitive feedback #35 (Forum and Facebook)
MSN
@ Regis : Okay      ))green2))smiley

Contact us | Index | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Cookies | Charte | Conditions générales d'utilisation