Absolut vodka Forum Forum Indexabsolutregis.com
Contact usRegister SearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog inFollow us on follow us on facebook
Reply to topic Page 1 of 2
Goto page: 1, 2  >
Absolut glass bottle sculpture with wood cabinet (Anna Örnberg) | 2001 | Sweden | 500 copies
Post Absolut glass bottle sculpture with wood cabinet (Anna Örnberg) | 2001 | Sweden | 500 copies 
I think that this item deserves it´s own thread, I hope you all agree.

#222/500

Post Publicité 
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Post Absolut glass bottle sculpture with wood cabinet (Anna Örnberg) | 2001 | Sweden | 500 copies 
Really beautiful Michael!! Okay

Thanks,I know that Jesper has one to and that he put his text here aswell.
Then I dont have to write it down Very Happy

he he ok so thats weher the auction went - well done my friend !

Absolut glass sculpture on lighted pedestal with wooden crate (Sweden, 2001) - # 107/500

This glass item was created by the glass artist and designer Anna Örnberg and manufactured exclusively for Absolut Vodka in a limited and numbered series of 500 items. The glass item is sand cast at Studioglas Strömbergshyttan, a small yet well-reputed glass studio, where one works mainly with manually produced glass and advanced glassblowing techniques. Artistic quality and skilled craftsmanship demands are high. The glass studio is run by the three Glassblowing Masters (Mikael Axenbrant, Håkan Gunnarsson and Leif Persson). Together they represent vast experience and great knowledge in the transformation of glowing molten glass into sparkling glass items - solid yet so fragile.

Sand casting is an ancient technique, which involves the creation of a separate sand mould for each item produced. In other words, the bottle was first shaped using oil moistened, fine-grained sand that has been allowed to dry and become hard, before the molten glass is poured into the mould. It is heavy and hot work requiring great accuracy and timed precision. The sand mould is then stored for two days in a temperature-regulated oven, as the glass slowly cools down to room temperature.

J-E-S-P-E-R wrote:
Congrats Junk... the proud new owner Razz

Thanks, and you can verify that it really looks great in real life and your pictures is great as always Very Happy

dynatop wrote:
so, it is half bottle shape and could be act as a light right?

Yes it´s a half bottle shape, signed by the artist and numberd in the bottom of the item, standing on a light-display

and here is my one..hehe Okay

What's your number ?

Positivie feedback : 52
Visit poster’s website
clap  bravo... awesome addition, congrats  Okay

#83/500...i has also bid for the 222..but that was for swedish bidders only, so my swedish contact place the bid to early Mr. Green

Now we know where #83,#107 and #222 are Very Happy

Who will be the next???

Junk wrote:
Nice and welcome to the club Okay

Now we know where #83,#107 and #222 are Very Happy

Who will be the next???

ask Gunilla..lol Laughing

Contact us | Index | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Cookies | Charte | Conditions générales d'utilisation