Absolut vodka Forum Forum Indexabsolutregis.com
Contact usRegister SearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog inFollow us on follow us on facebook
Reply to topic Page 4 of 5
Goto page: <  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  >
An Absolut World in Miniature | 100 copies
Post An Absolut World in Miniature | 100 copies 
J-E-S-P-E-R wrote:
Yes, tons of emails, PMs and Facebook messages... however, as much as I wish, they're unfortunately not mine  Wink

jok

The stickers are on their place now! Okay

great item... i still want it Smile

Yours?  Rolling Eyes

ocsi wrote:

Yours?  Rolling Eyes
It's yours Jesper Razz i'm guessing u know that these are all different!I mean the content inside of each bottle is different....

J-E-S-P-E-R wrote:
ocsi wrote:

Yours?  Rolling Eyes

It's yours Jesper Razz i'm guessing u know that these are all different!I mean the content inside of each bottle is different....

Mr. Green But you know, the figurines inside are the same... if there are any slight differences, it's where they were placed + the angle of the bottle. Look at these different units...

Post wow 
I love this bottle...I would change a Gustafson for it...but I guess it is impossible to find one!! Really nice!!

I think 2 Gustafson is more like it for this bottle ;-)

2 Gustafsons for one of those? Never, I completely disagree. This is a special bottle but don't forget it, it is not a real limited edition, no alcohol on it. Both are completely different. Gustafson is a very nice limited edition unknown quantity and this one is a nice bottle for decorate. I would never change 2 Gustafsons for one of those.

eric_0020 wrote:
2 Gustafsons for one of those? Never, I completely disagree. This is a special bottle but don't forget it, it is not a real limited edition, no alcohol on it. Both are completely different. Gustafson is a very nice limited edition unknown quantity and this one is a nice bottle for decorate. I would never change 2 Gustafsons for one of those.
Well, there are only 100 copies of it and the price for this one is around 2500 euro.

Gustafson is almost the same, never been sold actually, only the ones that slipped to fast :-)
But everyone has his own favorit and idea about the bottles anyway ;-)

Lolacara69 wrote:

eric_0020 wrote:

Well, there are only 100 copies of it and the price for this one is around 2500 euro.

Gustafson is almost the same, never been sold actually, only the ones that slipped to fast :-)
I agree with Pascale... based on previous transactions we've seen, that's about right. This bottle is most certainly a limited edition at just 100 pieces... it was even showcased at TAC's distillery in Åhus. It has nothing to do with whether alcohol is in it or not... there are several expensive empties out there -- Hammar and the various editions from the factory, Ben, Glasblåsarnas, Crystal editions, etc. Whether someone likes the bottle or not, you still need to look at actual market results.

Lolacara69 wrote:

eric_0020 wrote:

I agree with Pascale... based on previous transactions we've seen, that's about right. This bottle is most certainly a limited edition at just 100 pieces... it was even showcased at TAC's distillery in Åhus. It has nothing to do with whether alcohol is in it or not... there are several expensive empties out there -- Hammar and the various editions from the factory, Ben, Glasblåsarnas, Crystal editions, etc. Whether someone likes the bottle or not, you still need to look at actual market results.
The Gustafson bottle would also be on display in Ahus if not for the legal trouble with the bottle. 

The fact that the Gustafson bottle isn't displayed should tell more of a story than if it was on display.
And last I knew, the Gustafson bottle was no where to be seen there , unless something has changed recently ?

Reply to topic Page 4 of 5
Goto page: <  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  >

Contact us | Index | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Cookies | Charte | Conditions générales d'utilisation