Absolut vodka Forum Forum Indexabsolutregis.com
Contact usRegister SearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog inFollow us on follow us on facebook
Reply to topic Page 21 of 23
Goto page: <  1, 2, 320, 21, 22, 23  >
Absolut Gustafson | 2012 | Worldwide in DFS | Unknown copies (recalled)
Post Absolut Gustafson | 2012 | Worldwide in DFS | Unknown copies (recalled) 
GutoRipper wrote:
J-E-S-P-E-R wrote:
GutoRipper wrote:
Nash, if you don´t mind, how much it cost?

You should ask him offline  Rolling Eyes

LOL Jesper. I am just mega curious. lol.

I have an idea of how much its worth out of eBay prices, but I guess well-connected collectors might get it cheaper.

Sorry nash!!! =]

A full and sealed Gustafson is worth around $1000 on today's open market... just watch, prices will increase rapidly from this point on.

BTW, your earlier reply about availability is a little misleading... Gustafson was not sold around the world, as the product was basically pulled before it hit most shelves. We know that it was briefly sold in Arlanda airport and Andorra before the recall. Some places had the product in stock, but again, it was recalled before it went on sale.

J-E-S-P-E-R wrote:
GutoRipper wrote:
J-E-S-P-E-R wrote:
GutoRipper wrote:

I have an idea of how much its worth out of eBay prices, but I guess well-connected collectors might get it cheaper.

Sorry nash!!! =]

A full and sealed Gustafson is worth around $1000 on today's open market... just watch, prices will increase rapidly from this point on.

BTW, your earlier reply about availability is a little misleading... Gustafson was not sold around the world, as the product was basically pulled before it hit most shelves. We know that it was briefly sold in Arlanda airport and Andorra before the recall. Some places had the product in stock, but again, it was recalled before it went on sale.

Dislike! I still fantasize about Absolut relaunching them :-D

Looking for: Brooklyn, San Francisco, Britto, Gustafson Wink , Green Saver, Svea, Wallpaper #1+2 and many more...
Trade bottles: Watkins, Blank, Gräpevine, Polakom, Glimmer, Citron Glimmer, Elyx, London, New Orleans, Mode, Unique, Butterfly
smuutje wrote:
J-E-S-P-E-R wrote:
GutoRipper wrote:
J-E-S-P-E-R wrote:
GutoRipper wrote:

Sorry nash!!! =]

Dislike! I still fantasize about Absolut relaunching them :-D

Unfortunately that won't happen... TAC has confirmed that already Neutral

Looking for: Brooklyn, San Francisco, Britto, Gustafson Wink , Green Saver, Svea, Wallpaper #1+2 and many more...
Trade bottles: Watkins, Blank, Gräpevine, Polakom, Glimmer, Citron Glimmer, Elyx, London, New Orleans, Mode, Unique, Butterfly
As far as I know, Spanish collectors (only the ones I know) had 24 bottles!

and they do not have that, the Spaniard .. Cool

AIM
Jesper, are you shure that on Arlanda Airport where sold some Absolut Gustafson? As I know they had or still have it on stock, but they haven't sold any bottle there.
Someone i know with good conections to that airport tried on every way to get some or one bottle only. No chance. I'm not shure but seems only in Andorra where sold some bottles.
But we discuss some times here how mutch bottles that could be. I would guess some hundred bottles not more.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Wanted bottles & skins:
Absolut blue Glasblasarnas

Wanted Tag's:

bling bling Colombia

Positive feedbacks: 32
AbSoLuT-ChRiS wrote:
Jesper, are you shure that on Arlanda Airport where sold some Absolut Gustafson? As I know they had or still have it on stock, but they haven't sold any bottle there.
Someone i know with good conections to that airport tried on every way to get some or one bottle only. No chance. I'm not shure but seems only in Andorra where sold some bottles.
But we discuss some times here how mutch bottles that could be. I would guess some hundred bottles not more.

I wasn't there myself, but I was told by others that they were briefly on sale before being pulled off the shelves... I'm just the messenger  Wink

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

eric_0020 wrote:
As far as I know, Spanish collectors (only the ones I know) had 24 bottles!
And unfortunately I'm not one of those Spanish. How I missed that?, living far from Andorra probably most of them are form catalunya

Great pictures!!

is it only impossible for me to get a Gustafson?

is it only impossible for me to get a Gustafson?

I'm in the no Gustafson club as well Smile

They are gone, already! lol

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Reply to topic Page 21 of 23
Goto page: <  1, 2, 320, 21, 22, 23  >

Contact us | Index | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Cookies | Charte | Conditions générales d'utilisation