Absolut vodka Forum Forum Indexabsolutregis.com
Contact usRegister SearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog inFollow us on follow us on facebook
Reply to topic Page 28 of 29
Goto page: <  1, 2, 3 … , 27, 28, 29  >
Absolut London | 2012 | UK | 518 000 copies
Post Absolut London | 2012 | UK | 518 000 copies 
a really beautiful London collection!

))congrats)smiley))

Im going to london on august 31. Will stay at a hotel near paddington. Best places in London to still find this bottle, glasses and other stuff from this London bottle things...? Is box available too? pins? and other things?

Collecting unopened, sealed bottles of Absolut Vodka.
Feel free to contact me if you thing you have suff that
I should have in my collection Smile
Selfridges and Harvey Nichols i think, but members from UK will be more accurate than me Okay

Like Regis said Selfridges (possible) for the bag and pins, although I would think they have sold out, HN for Martini glass, again prob sold out.

Highball glasses Sainsburys, prob sold out.

London bottle should be available in Asda, Tesco and other supermarkets.

I agree with Pat, and I'm certain the bag and pins are sold out, as a friend had tried to get me one on the Saturday but they'd sold out in a day (but strictly one per customer).

London has lots of small independent off sales and licensed grocers.  It's also worth checking them.  (not just for the London bottle, but I know a few people who've had nice finds of other absolut treasures!).  That's the only place I've personally seen the London 700ml card box.  If you're lucky, you might find certain pubs or clubs have other bits and pieces such as plastic tumblers and swizzle sticks.

Vodka Revolution also have the cocktail menus with the Jamie Hewlett design.  They don't give them away, but the 4 might accidently make their way into your bag if you've had too many cocktails Wink ))drunk))smiley))

granticle wrote:
..... I'm certain the bag and pins are sold out, as a friend had tried to get me one on the Saturday but they'd sold out in a day (but strictly one per customer)....

Odd, my mate rang me whilst he was at the store on the Sunday evening to see if I still needed one, I thought I'd missed the chance when none of my London mates got back to me on the Saturday but he said they definitely still had some when he was there (he bought one for me)

headcoat wrote:
Like Regis said Selfridges (possible) for the bag and pins, although I would think they have sold out, HN for Martini glass, again prob sold out.

Highball glasses Sainsburys, prob sold out.

London bottle should be available in Asda, Tesco and other supermarkets.

I believe that Selfridges have some bags left. Best to ring and check. Sainsburys have sold out of glasses. London bottle will be available everywhere, but cheaper to buy in a supermarket. 

Hmmm... well I am still keen to get ahold of the bag for my growing London collection.  Not surprised that there's been a mess up with Selfridges, wouldnt be the first time! 

I believe Harvey Nichols in Edinburgh are on the last few martini glasses of their last allocation.  Are they sold out at the other stores?

granticle wrote:
I believe Harvey Nichols in Edinburgh are on the last few martini glasses of their last allocation.  Are they sold out at the other stores

Couldn't see any in Manchester when I was in the other day, but thats just going on whats on display, I didn't ask. Okay

tinks7979 wrote:
Hi there,
I wonder if anyone can help me, I am not a collector, I have a sealed bottle of Absolut London, I wanted to drink it but my other half said that I should sell it, I dont have a clue as to how to go about selling it or whether it is worth it, can anyone help me with some advice Very Happy Embarassed , thanks.

Right now this bottle is widely available in all the supermarkets for a low price, as a non collector you might as well drink it ))bottle))smiley

Awesome addition Regis, big congrats!

Positive feedback: #14
Thanks Al! Okay

I got a London bag at Selfridges, Ox street, this saturday 18th of august, when I bought Absolut White + London there. Was obviously very lucky, i didnt even know this bag existed until my friend noticed a bag hanging at the counter. When the saleswoman noticed our interest in it she disappeard and came back with a bag for me!! So it might not be to late to get it..... Mr. Green

Thats the way!  Okay

Hum, looks delicious cocktails!!!

))congrats)smiley))

Goto page: <  1, 2, 3 … , 27, 28, 29  >

Contact us | Index | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Cookies | Charte | Conditions générales d'utilisation