Absolut vodka Forum Forum Indexabsolutregis.com
Contact usRegister SearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog inFollow us on follow us on facebook
Reply to topic Page 3 of 3
Goto page: <  1, 2, 3
Absolut refrigerator
Post ABSOLUT MINI FRIDGE 
Got my mini fridge the other day, just took some pictures of it.  There is already a thread for bottle coolers, but this is quite a different item, so maybe we can merge the appropriate posts.

This item is actually a heater and a cooler.  Absolut commission this company which already makes these to produce a custom version of it for them.  The original has a cylinder shaped clear plastic piece in the front rather than the shape of an Absolut bottle.  Also, if you will notice on the inside of the door there is rasied print of the Absolut logo.  This item actually works quite well, and is intended for indoor or outdoor use (camping, etc.)  Which is why is comes with various plugs so that it can also be plugged into a car.  It can hold up to a 1L bottle comfortably.  And will probably hold more if you used smaller bottles, but it looks best with a 1L showing through the window.  It also has removable shelves if you had food items, soda cans, etc.  Great item, I'm glad to have it, although I don't know for how long as it is a good size and takes up a bit of room
Sad

Click any picture to enlarge

Post Absolut refrigerator 
Already a thread Josh!!!

Cool stuff, perhaps you should just keep it in storage until the day you get a bigger place where you can display everything  Okay

Really cool item picked it up yesterday 

Also has a light inside it.

Got mine too Razz

Absolut thermoelectric cooler and warmer / mini refrigerator (2003).

PS ....   this is an old photo from when the forum 1st started.  

My fridge is same as in Tonys pic but it also heats.

Oops sorry I posted before I read all of thread

Reply to topic Page 3 of 3
Goto page: <  1, 2, 3

Contact us | Index | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Cookies | Charte | Conditions générales d'utilisation