Absolut vodka Forum Forum Indexabsolutregis.com
Contact usRegister SearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog inFollow us on follow us on facebook
Reply to topic Page 4 of 4
Goto page: <  1, 2, 3, 4
Absolut Glow | 2012 | Thailand | 1000 copies
Post Absolut Glow | 2012 | Thailand | 1000 copies 
Superb!

Nice bottle!

I want such to buy not who doesn't sell Sad Sad Sad

(13) If anyone register and basically just to sell items here, MOD will delete your posting.

you never know what price will be in future

Has any of these ever come up for sale and what do we think on price???

watchout this guy pushes the prices himself and he always buys empty bottles reseales them and sell them after that ... dont buy from him!

I thought that I was nearly impossible to reseal an Absolut bottle to make it look like the original seal.

I´ll ask the experts in the expert's forum

mexico98 wrote:

I thought that I was nearly impossible to reseal an Absolut bottle to make it look like the original seal.

I´ll ask the experts in the expert's forum
Hi, my name is Joel, a collector from Åhus, sweden. I just wanted to answer some of your questions, im not here to sell anything!!!
Its easy to reseal a absolut bottle. (i have a friend that works at the TAC).
The plastic seal can be put on manually (they do it often, when the machine malfunction. You can see it on bottles when the seal does not go all the way down).. Although you need a seal from the factory! 
And about the price. I recently bought a glow here in sweden and it cost me about 1100 dollars so its quite expensive. 
1000 were produced, but most of them were confiscated due to legal reasons with TAC headquarters. It's unknown how many were actually sold, but I hear estimates are less than 200.
This is my bottle:

Reply to topic Page 4 of 4
Goto page: <  1, 2, 3, 4

Contact us | Index | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Cookies | Charte | Conditions générales d'utilisation