Absolut vodka Forum Forum Indexabsolutregis.com
Contact usRegister SearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog inFollow us on follow us on facebook
Reply to topic Page 5 of 6
Goto page: <  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  >
shipping!?!
Post shipping!?! 
It depends if he sent it as a packet or a small package. A packet is much more faster i think, maybe 2 weeks. I sent a small package to Singapore some years ago and it need more than 4 weeks...

even if he do not sell any longer at ebay. Open a case against him...you should get your money back from paypal if you used it. As a seller who accepts paypal he hast to send everything as a packet because paypal doesn't accept small packages. So he has to give paypal the tracking code. Otherwise you will get your money back !!

Good Luck !
Sn0w_MaN wrote:
can i know how long it take for DHL to ship from germany to singapore?? 

I have waited for my parcel for abt 3 weeks item have not arrive till now.. no tracking no was given by the seller as well.

Seller did not reply my email and he stop selling things on ebay  Crying or Very sad

Post shipping!?! 
Hello friends,

I am trying to find the best option to ship 6 bottles (hoping 10kg is doable?) from the US to Germany?

I am kinda going insane while going thru all the different postal services.. Could anyone be so kind to tell me the best option for this? 

Is there anything I need to pay special attention to? Any chance to sneak it by costums and avoid taxes? Wink

thank you

Post shipping to brazil 
Hi

What is the best way of shipping to Brazil from UK, as I have heard a lot of bottles get lost/confiscated.

Can i use normal courier like dhl or parcelforce, and what kind of customs paperwork should i neeed to use.

I need to send one bottle to Brazil and would like to try and increase it's chances of getting there

regards

MNQ

Post shipping!?! 
IMO its a bit hit and miss, my advice would be to use parcelforce and not dhl or other couriers

ocsi wrote:
If it just one bottle then I would use Royal mail signed for...I shipped quite few bottles to Brazil and never had any problems... Wink

Thank you, what did you declare your package as? I know royal mail allow alcohol to be shipped but I read it can not be recieved in Brazil? is this correct?

Post shipping!?! 
MNQ wrote:
ocsi wrote:
If it just one bottle then I would use Royal mail signed for...I shipped quite few bottles to Brazil and never had any problems... Wink

Thank you, what did you declare your package as? I know royal mail allow alcohol to be shipped but I read it can not be recieved in Brazil? is this correct?

I always declare as collectible glass container and the value of 15$...never had any problems

I have to ship 3 bottles from italy to Usa...
the italian post send back to me the box because it's : "material not allowed"
the TNT (the italian Dhl) ,with description "collectable glass", stopped the box in the warehouse because it's: "flammable material"

i don't know how to ship these 3 bottles...

PLEASE HELP ME

Does anyone how to handle an "claim" of broken bottles? Some guy sended me 3 bottles and one bottle arrived brooken! Can i held the shipping company liable for it?

Post shipping!?! 
Absolut Jörg wrote:
Does anyone how to handle an "claim" of broken bottles? Some guy sended me 3 bottles and one bottle arrived brooken! Can i held the shipping company liable for it?

I would try to deal with the guy first coz he should give u a refund for the broken bottle or send you another one

Absolut Jörg wrote:

I would try to deal with the guy first coz he should give u a refund for the broken bottle or send you another one

++1+1+1+1++

ocsi wrote:
Absolut Jörg wrote:

++1+1+1+1++

allright. thanks a lot ! Mr. Green

Post Posting bottles internationally from the uk 
How do you guys manage this as a lot of countries don't allow you to send alcohol through their customs? I need to to send a full sealed bottle to poland. Who do you use? 

Reply to topic Page 5 of 6
Goto page: <  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  >

Contact us | Index | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Cookies | Charte | Conditions générales d'utilisation