Absolut vodka Forum Forum Indexabsolutregis.com
Contact usRegister SearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog inFollow us on follow us on facebook
Reply to topic Page 42 of 44
Goto page: <  1, 2, 341, 42, 43, 44  >
Absolut Britto | 2003 - 2004 | USA & Greece | 850 000 Copies (750ml/USA) & 50 000 Copies (700ml/Greece)
Author Message
Reply with quote
Post Absolut Britto | 2003 - 2004 | USA & Greece | 850 000 Copies (750ml/USA) & 50 000 Copies (700ml/Greece) 
My "precious"! There is something more about Britton..?




_________________
There's something about Absolut
Post Publicité 
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?


Reply with quote
Post Absolut Britto | 2003 - 2004 | USA & Greece | 850 000 Copies (750ml/USA) & 50 000 Copies (700ml/Greece) 
Tulosba wrote:
My "precious"! There is something more about Britton..?


Still the most beautiful bottle ever produced....  just my opinion.  And the outer gift box is just as beautiful.


_________________
WORLDS LARGEST ABSOLUT TRADING LIST & MORE THAN 600 +++ PERFECT POSITIVE FORUM FEEDBACKS.
TRADE WITH CONFIDENCE.
Following members like this message:
Beni1337 (13/02/12)
Reply with quote
Post Absolut Britto | 2003 - 2004 | USA & Greece | 850 000 Copies (750ml/USA) & 50 000 Copies (700ml/Greece) 
tonycor wrote:
Tulosba wrote:
My "precious"! There is something more about Britton..?


Still the most beautiful bottle ever produced....  just my opinion.  And the outer gift box is just as beautiful.

++1+1+1+1++


_________________


-----------------------------------------------------------------
Wanted bottles & skins:
Absolut blue Glasblasarnas

Wanted Tag's:

bling bling Colombia

Positive feedbacks: 32
Reply with quote
Post Absolut Britto | 2003 - 2004 | USA & Greece | 850 000 Copies (750ml/USA) & 50 000 Copies (700ml/Greece) 
I still need this bottle, the most beautiful bottle ever I agree


_________________
I'm looking for Absolut c'n'c and german Chromes!

Positive feedback: #14
Reply with quote
Post Absolut Britto | 2003 - 2004 | USA & Greece | 850 000 Copies (750ml/USA) & 50 000 Copies (700ml/Greece) 
++1+1+1+1++

Skype
Reply with quote
Post Absolut Britto | 2003 - 2004 | USA & Greece | 850 000 Copies (750ml/USA) & 50 000 Copies (700ml/Greece) 
ocsi wrote:
AbSoLuT-ChRiS wrote:
Shocked Beauuuutifuuullllll, as always a fantastic shot Nash Okay , now you need only the silver Britto and the Swarovski Britto to complete the family Mr. Green

++1+1+1+1++  and the 7L britto  Mr. Green

but you will never get this 7L Britto i can promise to you.... Mr. Green Cool


_________________
TEAM ABSOLUT - DRIVING FOR DRINKS...
Reply with quote
Post Absolut Britto | 2003 - 2004 | USA & Greece | 850 000 Copies (750ml/USA) & 50 000 Copies (700ml/Greece) 
T-Man101 wrote:
ocsi wrote:
AbSoLuT-ChRiS wrote:
Shocked Beauuuutifuuullllll, as always a fantastic shot Nash Okay , now you need only the silver Britto and the Swarovski Britto to complete the family Mr. Green

++1+1+1+1++  and the 7L britto  Mr. Green

but you will never get this 7L Britto i can promise to you.... Mr. Green Cool

Has Dom still got it?

Reply with quote
Post Absolut Britto | 2003 - 2004 | USA & Greece | 850 000 Copies (750ml/USA) & 50 000 Copies (700ml/Greece) 
Great photos Nash. Did you take them. Great lighting on the bottles.


_________________
Look both ways before crossing the street!
Reply with quote
Post Absolut Britto | 2003 - 2004 | USA & Greece | 850 000 Copies (750ml/USA) & 50 000 Copies (700ml/Greece) 
Sublime Creations wrote:
Great photos Nash. Did you take them. Great lighting on the bottles.


Yes, of coz... all taken in my living room. 
Embarassed


_________________
Absolut Newbie...
MSN
Reply with quote
Post Absolut Britto | 2003 - 2004 | USA & Greece | 850 000 Copies (750ml/USA) & 50 000 Copies (700ml/Greece) 
Maby this is allready known by you here but I asked The Absolut Company for the numbers of copys for the 75 cl bottle and the 70 cl bottle. The answear I got is that the first 850000 was 75 cl bottles and than there was a reelese in Greek for 50000 bottles.


_________________
There's something about Absolut
Reply with quote
Post Absolut Britto | 2003 - 2004 | USA & Greece | 850 000 Copies (750ml/USA) & 50 000 Copies (700ml/Greece) 
Nice informations. It's the first time I see specific copies number for the two different Britto's.
If your source are trustfull, I think we could change the topic title with the real numbers?

Mod's what do you think about it?

If you decide to change it, it's that may possible also for the Miami and Glimmer Citron? we alreday have the copies nr. for both sizes, but the topic titel shows still the global nr.


_________________


-----------------------------------------------------------------
Wanted bottles & skins:
Absolut blue Glasblasarnas

Wanted Tag's:

bling bling Colombia

Positive feedbacks: 32
Reply with quote
Post Absolut Britto | 2003 - 2004 | USA & Greece | 850 000 Copies (750ml/USA) & 50 000 Copies (700ml/Greece) 
AbSoLuT-ChRiS wrote:
Nice informations. It's the first time I see specific copies number for the two different Britto's.
If your source are trustfull, I think we could change the topic title with the real numbers?

Mod's what do you think about it?

If you decide to change it, it's that may possible also for the Miami and Glimmer Citron? we alreday have the copies nr. for both sizes, but the topic titel shows still the global nr.


++1+1+1+1++


_________________
14 positive feedback
Reply with quote
Post Absolut Britto | 2003 - 2004 | USA & Greece | 850 000 Copies (750ml/USA) & 50 000 Copies (700ml/Greece) 
I wrote the question from this site http://www.absolut.com/se and the answear appeard like this:

Regarding case #112182, RE: Contact form questionnaire
Dear Kenny,
900 000 bottles in total so 50 000 bottles for the Greek market.
Have a great weekend
Martin
Consumer contacts
The Absolut Company



_________________
There's something about Absolut
Reply with quote
Post Absolut Britto | 2003 - 2004 | USA & Greece | 850 000 Copies (750ml/USA) & 50 000 Copies (700ml/Greece) 
Okay Nice info!


_________________
Visit poster’s website Skype
Reply with quote
Post Absolut Britto | 2003 - 2004 | USA & Greece | 850 000 Copies (750ml/USA) & 50 000 Copies (700ml/Greece) 
Thanks for change the topic title Okay


_________________


-----------------------------------------------------------------
Wanted bottles & skins:
Absolut blue Glasblasarnas

Wanted Tag's:

bling bling Colombia

Positive feedbacks: 32
Following members like this message:
2bcorti - Admin (24/02/12)
Display posts from previous:
Reply to topic Page 42 of 44
Goto page: <  1, 2, 341, 42, 43, 44  >
  


Contact us | Index | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Cookies | Charte | Conditions générales d'utilisation