Absolut vodka Forum Forum Indexabsolutregis.com
Contact usRegister SearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog inFollow us on follow us on facebook
Reply to topic Page 3 of 4
Goto page: <  1, 2, 3, 4  >
Absolut Blank by Dave Kinsey | 2013 | Italy, Germany, Greece, Austria, Spain, Belgium-Luxemburg and Switzerland | xxx copies
Post Absolut Blank by Dave Kinsey | 2013 | Italy, Germany, Greece, Austria, Spain, Belgium-Luxemburg and Switzerland | xxx copies 
Can anybody of the german collectors tell where to buy them?
Real, Metro, Handelshof?

Post Publicité 
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Post Absolut Blank by Dave Kinsey | 2013 | Italy, Germany, Greece, Austria, Spain, Belgium-Luxemburg and Switzerland | xxx copies 
...for all german collectors.

It's avalible in REAL starting on  monday 18th of march Okay

Beautiful!

At my Local REAL the had no Boxes... got mine Today to

my real had only 11 blanks Very Happy

how many copies will be yet who doesn't know?

Okay Okay Okay

Following members like this message:
J-E-S-P-E-R (22/03/13)
Do you guys know where this bottle is sold in Belgium?

I live in Brussels and here you can find them at Cora and also Colruyt has them... lots of them... didn't see them at Carrefour though.

My Wanted List!
lucass wrote:
Absolut Frenchy wrote:

I live in Brussels and here you can find them at Cora and also Colruyt has them... lots of them... didn't see them at Carrefour though.

Many thanks for this info. I'll ask to my family in France to check in Cora in Belgium then.

Cheers

And does anybody know where in Germany it's avaiable? I'm going to border-shop in Puttgarden, is it available there or anywhere close?

I dont know if the bottle is available in Puttgarden (The Border-shop has a website), but you can find one at REAL.

Is it realed in Greece??

MODs,
any chance you can get the production numbers???
thanks.

AR Forum positive feedback: 19 and counting
Cool Dawg wrote:
MODs,
any chance you can get the production numbers???
thanks.

Information is posted as it becomes available  Okay

Contact us | Index | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Cookies | Charte | Conditions générales d'utilisation