Absolut vodka Forum Forum Indexabsolutregis.com
Contact usRegister SearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog inFollow us on follow us on facebook
Reply to topic Page 1 of 46
Goto page: 1, 2, 344, 45, 46  >
Very old Absolut bottles
Post Very old Absolut bottles 
Do you have ever seen this bottle:

She looks very old! old

Last edited by 2bcorti - Admin on Sun 11 Jan - 00:17 (2009); edited 1 time in total

Yes!
It´s only a prototyp.
And the bottle is in my bok ABSOLUT STORY.

Only a prototyp?
I think it was the ancestor of the actual bottle.
So it doesn't exist ancestor of the actual bottle? Absolut vodka always had the same design?

Look this old pictures, it's the Absolut ancestor: The rent Bränvin:

As far as I know, Absolut always had the same design. The bottle is actually made to look like an old medicine-bottle if I'm not mistaken.
What better medicine than vodka?? Smile

Yesterday i bough this old bottle (from 1970) full and sealed since more than 38 years!!!!!!
Here you can see some pics of a "classic 500ml bottle" and the old 500ml bottle i win:

I don't know if someone was bidding on it (kk yes Wink ) but i think it's a great ad to my collection because this bottler have a different size and she haven't the baron logo (like the britto or the greensaver)!!!
I hope i will receive it in one piece!!!

Last edited by 2bcorti - Admin on Tue 21 Oct - 19:00 (2008); edited 1 time in total

Regis ... I think that you have bought a rare bottle. I think that it was a very good buy.

Also , I know this seller very very well and he is a friend of mine. I do not think that he will disappoint you. He and I have had many many dealings together and he is a solid seller.

well i was bidding on this one also, but you where going to high for me.
Congrats i think thats a real great bottle to have!!

I marked this auction but didn't follow to the end - I'm happy to see the bottle remains in the forum Okay Mr. Green
Congratulation to the purchase

Thank you all guys!!  Mr. Green

tonycor wrote:

Regis ... I think that you have bought a rare bottle. I think that it was a very good buy.

Also , I know this seller very very well and he is a friend of mine. I do not think that he will disappoint you. He and I have had many many dealings together and he is a solid seller.
You reassure me Tony!!!

polarvids wrote:

I marked this auction but didn't follow to the end - I'm happy to see the bottle remains in the forum Okay Mr. Green
Congratulation to the purchase

Sure the bottle remains in the forum!!! here are the craziest absolut fan!!! woot jump woot jump woot jump

Regis ... I did not really understand this bottle when I looked at the auction quickly. It was not until after the auction finished that I realized what it really was. If I had taken the time to understand and translate the auction , I would have bid on the bottle also.
I think that you should be proud that you are the owner of this rare collectible.

Thank you Tony!! When i see this auction, i use the magic google translator (because i don't understand one german word...) and i think it was a rare item.
Like i'm only collecting bottles, i can buy some expensive pieces. I was thinking the final price will be higher, but nobody bid more than 200€... Mr. Green good for me!

2bcorti - Admin wrote:
Thank you Tony!! When i see this auction, i use the magic google translator (because i don't understand one german word...) and i think it was a rare item.
Like i'm only collecting bottles, i can buy some expensive pieces. I was thinking the final price will be higher, but nobody bid more than 200€... Mr. Green good for me!

I wish that I had bid on that bottle now. When I saw the auction results , I was glad to see that you won it Regis.

Regis I didn't want it because I'm collecting enough money for the freestyle  Laughing Cool lucky guy Razz

Reply to topic Page 1 of 46
Goto page: 1, 2, 344, 45, 46  >

Contact us | Index | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Cookies | Charte | Conditions générales d'utilisation