Absolut vodka Forum Forum Indexabsolutregis.com
Contact usRegister SearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog inFollow us on follow us on facebook
Reply to topic Page 1 of 2
Goto page: 1, 2  >
Helpful tip for shipping bottles
Post Helpful tip for shipping bottles 
Before shipping , snug or tighten the cap just to make sure that its secure.  Don't turn so hard that you break the seal or twist the band , just make sure that the cap is snug.
Many times you can avoid leakage problems during shipping simply by doing this.
This simple thing will solve 99.9% of all the leaking problem.

I snug every single bottle that I ever ship .

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Tony, i believe that we have to make a packaging guide (with pictures if possible) over here so everyone learn to package well. you have taken a PhD on that thing Okay , so i believe you must be the teacher Mr. Green . what are you saying Question

POSITIVE FEEDBACK : 19 NEGATIVE FEEDBACK : 0
Skype Yahoo Messenger MSN
cotsios91 wrote:
Tony, i believe that we have to make a packaging guide (with pictures if possible) over here so everyone learn to package well. you have taken a PhD on that thing Okay , so i believe you must be the teacher Mr. Green . what are you saying Question

Cotsios my friend ,,,  I agree.

You and I have traded quite a few packages back to each other.  I can tell everybody that your packaging and shipping is outstanding  !!
I never worry when you ship my items. I already know that they will arrive to me safely even before I receive them !!

thanks Tony for your good words Embarassed same thing is for you also. never had a problem with your packages.
so now after my exams, i will see if i can do a guide for safe shipping and use some pictures too. big_jump.gif

Post Be carefull with shipping some bottles! 
Hi,

today my 700ml britto arrived. When I open the package, and packed out the britto from the "Plasticbubles" (do not know the correct english word) I feel that is wet, and the bottle too. And no, that are not my hands, because I am so happy to get the bottle. Wink

I smell of Vodka, and their not anough vodka in the bottle.

The bottle is original sealed and I the some liquid under the seal-plastic. I think, this problem comes from the presure in the airplans and it only comes on the bottles with the "security" caps, with the plastic inside.

Here are two pictures. Hope you can see it.

MOve your post here, already a topic on how to ship bottles.

i had the same problem with a sealed 700 ml red 100 proof. it had the  "security cap" too...

Shocked Shocked Shocked exactly the same pb with butterfly Sad

Last edited by Insigma on Wed 4 Feb - 16:27 (2009); edited 1 time in total

Visit poster’s website
maybe it helps a little to tighten the caps before shipping but in general i think is now proof that the security caps are not that secure Mad

As long as it'S not broken but nevertheless sad if this happens to a brazil or Britto 700ml  Neutral

i believe it's a matter of luck. i always send full bottles and never been told something like that from the owners that recieve their bottles. mine bottles also never had this problem. i believe that this is random occasion and some of us has more luck than others eusa_wwdfgfgistle-533.gif

I also had this with one butterfly, one CNC - I also think it coul dbe caused by the airpressure in planes ...

but a good idea to check the caps

Great tip tony.
i always do that as well to prevent leakages.
however the major factor always depends on the damn postal service people - some of them dont actually handle parcels with care! Twisted Evil
and it doesnt matter if your label your package with many "Fragile" signs. Neutral

Nonetheless... we have to say a Big thankyou for all the postal service guys for helping us get our stuffs/goods from point A-B in one piece =P

))green2))smiley Mr. Green ))green2))smiley Mr. Green ))green2))smiley

Jemster wrote:

Nonetheless... we have to say a Big thankyou for all the postal service guys for helping us get our stuffs/goods from point A-B in one piece =P

))green2))smiley Mr. Green ))green2))smiley Mr. Green ))green2))smiley

Hmmm, I don't know about that... considering that I've received several packages completely ruined by rough handling, they don't always deserve the recognition of a job well done Confused

Check out this package... it arrived in such bad shape, that they had placed the original box inside another box... just to prevent it from completely falling apart.

Contact us | Index | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Cookies | Charte | Conditions générales d'utilisation