Absolut vodka Forum Forum Indexabsolutregis.com
Contact usRegister SearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog inFollow us on follow us on facebook
Reply to topic Page 1 of 28
Goto page: 1, 2, 326, 27, 28  >
Absolut booklets, pamphlets, brochures, cards, collateral, billboards, etc.
Post Absolut booklets, pamphlets, brochures, cards, collateral, billboards, etc. 
Table-top pieces (from the late 90's) -- used to introduce Absolut's line of flavored Vodkas. They were placed on tables in restaurants and bars. The bottle-shaped pieces contain several mixed drink recipes, as does the five-page fan-pack—one bottle-shaped page for each of the five vodka flavors.

Note: I contacted the manufacturer -- they ran out of them a long time ago.

Last edited by J-E-S-P-E-R on Sat 13 Apr - 10:07 (2013); edited 2 times in total
Post Publicité 
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Post Absolut booklets, pamphlets, brochures, cards, collateral, billboards, etc. 

I love them, do you own them Jesper Question

Unfortunately not  Neutral

Oh, I will post some that I have within the next 1 week  Okay

Last edited by J-E-S-P-E-R on Sat 7 Feb - 19:48 (2009); edited 1 time in total

Hey moderators... can you please move this section over into my other section (Booklets/Pamphlets/Brochures/Collateral/Billboards)... thanks.

Reply to topic Page 1 of 28
Goto page: 1, 2, 326, 27, 28  >

Contact us | Index | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Cookies | Charte | Conditions générales d'utilisation