Absolut vodka Forum Forum Indexabsolutregis.com
Contact usRegister SearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog inFollow us on follow us on facebook
Reply to topic Page 2 of 2
Goto page: <  1, 2
BULLSH*T PAYPAL SERVICE
Post BULLSH*T PAYPAL SERVICE 
tonycor wrote:
J-E-S-P-E-R wrote:
tonycor wrote:
J-E-S-P-E-R wrote:
Well, I'm not talking about fraudulent activities but rather buyer's protection on transactions gone bad (like damaged shipments, etc.).  Both eBay and PayPal seem to drag their feet whenever a claim comes in... kinda like the postal service.  You can have all the paperwork in order, but somehow they manage to pull out some fine print which excludes them... that's BS in my opinion.  They make it seem like everything is protected and that buyers/sellers shouldn't worry about anything, but that's not quite the case.  As you can tell, I never had any issues until after my Jan. 29 post.

Bottom line Jesper .... even if paypal rules in your favor , then will only refund the money to you if the seller "has the funds available in his account".   This means that if the seller has a zero paypal balance , you get nothing. 
Buyers should realize that paypal is only trying to recover your money from the sellers paypal account. 
If the seller is broke , don't expect paypal to "step up" and cover any losses.

The Paypal "buyer protection plan"  is   total bullshit !

Good point... just another example of the ridiculous loopholes they use... I mean, what kind of guarantee is that!??  NONE!!!

It just sounds good buddy ... its meant to give buyers that "warm and fuzzy" feeling while they're spending their money.
We have a saying in my old neighborhood -  "Kiss me ...  I like to get kissed while I'm getting F@%&#D.

I hear ya... but at least their fees are reasonable compared to dealing with money transfers.  The convenience is awesome... I mean, it's always a hassle when sellers/buyers don't have a PayPal account, and instant payment via the click of a mouse is just awesome.  It's definitely a love/hate relationship, right?  Same thing with eBay.

Yeah ...  no question , the convenience can't be beat.  Overall , I'm a Paypal fan. 

Reply to topic Page 2 of 2
Goto page: <  1, 2

Contact us | Index | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Cookies | Charte | Conditions générales d'utilisation