Absolut vodka Forum Forum Indexabsolutregis.com
Contact usRegister SearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog inFollow us on follow us on facebook
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Ebay Account blocked
Post Ebay Account blocked 
Hi guys! I just recieved a mail from ebay! Thes say my account is blocked because violation of ebay terms... they say I am in connection with an accout that has been blocked one years ago... it's my mother's account (blocked cause brother sold 18+ videogames on ebay)
damn shit Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

you should make sure ebay does know that are different owners or was this already the case ?

already informed them, that this has not benn my account

i keep my fingers crossed for you that you will get it unlocked soon but i think the will ask you to send them a confirmation on where you live 

can ebay read the IP of the owners of the accounts? isn't that illegal?

POSITIVE FEEDBACK : 19 NEGATIVE FEEDBACK : 0
Skype Yahoo Messenger MSN
no its is not illegal it is rather normal to check who's connection to your server also it is normal that false login attempts are logged
also ebay might be right in this case to get people to put their real name and address and not you mum or whosoever ones this is your safety when you do a deal with someone- and important information you will need to rely on

Contact us | Index | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Cookies | Charte | Conditions générales d'utilisation