Absolut vodka Forum Forum Indexabsolutregis.com
Contact usRegister SearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog inFollow us on follow us on facebook
Reply to topic Page 1 of 2
Goto page: 1, 2  >
ebay faults
Author Message
Reply with quote
Post ebay faults 
http://cgi.ebay.de/ABSOLUT-VODKA-POCKET-EDITION-500ml-0-5L-RAR-Cozy_W0QQite…


such an idiot.. this size is avaidable in every "HOL AB" market in germany..

"collerctors edition" - never ever Very Happy


_________________
Art Bottle History:
--> Feb. 2009 MALI goNe to Switzerland
--> Mar. 2009 LOLI goNe to Brazil
--> Jun. 2009 KK LIM goNe to Singapore
--> Sep. 2009 U RIBELLIU goNe to Corsica
--> Mar. 2010 EDEKA goNe to Germany

------->NEXT !
ICQ
Post ebay faults 


Reply with quote
Post ebay faults 
Move your post on the ebay section


_________________
Visit poster’s website Skype
Reply with quote
Post ebay faults 
Don't understand such ebayer/seller.
Why are they selling it like this? What are they thinking? It makes no sense to me... wallbash

1st Bid     - 100€
BuyItNow - 100€

http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220386592998


_________________
* Proud member of Absolut Regis *
ICQ
Reply with quote
Post ebay faults 
big_mad.gif crazy

Reply with quote
Post ebay faults 
no sence.. Neutral

Reply with quote
Post ebay faults 
Adigidingdong wrote:
Don't understand such ebayer/seller. Why are they selling it like this? What are they thinking? It makes no sense to me... wallbash

1st Bid     - 100€
BuyItNow - 100€

http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220386592998


They don't know how to properly set up the auction . Thats a common mistake.


_________________
WORLDS LARGEST ABSOLUT TRADING LIST & MORE THAN 600 +++ PERFECT POSITIVE FORUM FEEDBACKS.
TRADE WITH CONFIDENCE.
Reply with quote
Post ebay faults 
whaha nice "seller"


_________________
No Bullshit!!!
Reply with quote
Post ebay faults 
Can somebody answer this for me ...

I had an ebay auction that I was selling that had alot of watchers.  As in typical ebay fashion , the last few seconds all the "snipers" came in.
The winning bidder submitted his bid with 2 seconds left in the auction. I watched the auction and within 60 seconds of the auction ending I send the invoice with the total.

It took the winning bidder 6 days to pay me for that auction.  Here is my question ...

Why would somebody wait 6 days to pay when they are in front of the computer right then when the auction ends ?
My auction terms are full payment within 48 hours after the auction ends.
If a buyer can't comply with these terms , then they shouldn't bid.


_________________
WORLDS LARGEST ABSOLUT TRADING LIST & MORE THAN 600 +++ PERFECT POSITIVE FORUM FEEDBACKS.
TRADE WITH CONFIDENCE.
Reply with quote
Post ebay faults 
people = BUY NOW, THINK LATER

Happens all the time...  you would think if they were waiting all week for any particular auction to end
and had an idea of what they were going to spend on it that they would have the money already in their
paypal.  If it's that important, you would think they would want the item as soon as possible.  And, items
don't ship until their payed for.

my thoughts.


_________________
Reply with quote
Post ebay faults 
Josh wrote:
people = BUY NOW, THINK LATER
Happens all the time...  you would think if they were waiting all week for any particular auction to end
and had an idea of what they were going to spend on it that they would have the money already in their
paypal.  If it's that important, you would think they would want the item as soon as possible.  And, items
don't ship until their payed for.

my thoughts.




Well said.


_________________
WORLDS LARGEST ABSOLUT TRADING LIST & MORE THAN 600 +++ PERFECT POSITIVE FORUM FEEDBACKS.
TRADE WITH CONFIDENCE.
Reply with quote
Post ebay faults 
tonycor wrote:
Can somebody answer this for me ...
I had an ebay auction that I was selling that had alot of watchers.  As in typical ebay fashion , the last few seconds all the "snipers" came in.
The winning bidder submitted his bid with 2 seconds left in the auction. I watched the auction and within 60 seconds of the auction ending I send the invoice with the total.

It took the winning bidder 6 days to pay me for that auction.  Here is my question ...

Why would somebody wait 6 days to pay when they are in front of the computer right then when the auction ends ?
My auction terms are full payment within 48 hours after the auction ends.
If a buyer can't comply with these terms , then they shouldn't bid.


i think its important to follow deadlines...BUT

some, often young collectors dont always have the money tony....
and if they see an item they are likley to be temped to bid on it when they shouldnt. if seller gets his money in 5-7 days i dont think their should be many complaints

MSN
Reply with quote
Post ebay faults 
I share your pain Tony, if I am bidding on somethign on eBay its almost always the case that I am watching the auction end, if I'm bidding last second or not, but even if not I would always check the result the next day and send some sort of contact. Many times the exact event you described has happened to me, with similar disbelief!

However was the winners bid a new bid, or an automatic bid by ebay based on another persons last second bid? or do automatic bids not show up as the time they were placed?


_________________
Skype MSN
Reply with quote
Post ebay faults 
marcuswins wrote:
tonycor wrote:
Can somebody answer this for me ... I had an ebay auction that I was selling that had alot of watchers.  As in typical ebay fashion , the last few seconds all the "snipers" came in.
The winning bidder submitted his bid with 2 seconds left in the auction. I watched the auction and within 60 seconds of the auction ending I send the invoice with the total.

It took the winning bidder 6 days to pay me for that auction.  Here is my question ...

Why would somebody wait 6 days to pay when they are in front of the computer right then when the auction ends ?
My auction terms are full payment within 48 hours after the auction ends.
If a buyer can't comply with these terms , then they shouldn't bid.



i think its important to follow deadlines...BUT

some, often young collectors dont always have the money tony....
and if they see an item they are likley to be temped to bid on it when they shouldnt. if seller gets his money in 5-7 days i dont think their should be many complaints

possible.. they are waiting for payday.. haha

or as what Josh said... BUY NOW, THINK LATER

MSN
Reply with quote
Post ebay faults 
j4man! wrote:
I share your pain Tony, if I am bidding on somethign on eBay its almost always the case that I am watching the auction end, if I'm bidding last second or not, but even if not I would always check the result the next day and send some sort of contact. Many times the exact event you described has happened to me, with similar disbelief!

However was the winners bid a new bid, or an automatic bid by ebay based on another persons last second bid? or do automatic bids not show up as the time they were placed?


FYI - automatic bids are listed at the original time placed, whether the system incrementally increases the amount up to the max bid at a later date.


_________________
Reply with quote
Post ebay faults 
On the same lines as what Sebastian said, They may plan it out that, they will come into money to pay for the item, some time after the Auction ends, so are waiting for that.
It's fine it it falls within the specified time noted in the auction, but yeh 6 days later when you stated 48hrs is a bit much, but i guess, aslong as you get it in the end is what counts.

Display posts from previous:
Reply to topic Page 1 of 2
Goto page: 1, 2  >
  


Contact us | Index | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Cookies | Charte | Conditions générales d'utilisation