Absolut vodka Forum Forum Indexabsolutregis.com
Contact usRegister SearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog inFollow us on follow us on facebook
Reply to topic Page 1 of 2
Goto page: 1, 2  >
ebay faults
Post ebay faults 
http://cgi.ebay.de/ABSOLUT-VODKA-POCKET-EDITION-500ml-0-5L-RAR-Cozy_W0QQite…

such an idiot.. this size is avaidable in every "HOL AB" market in germany..

"collerctors edition" - never ever Very Happy

--> Jun. 2009 KK LIM goNe to Singapore
--> Sep. 2009 U RIBELLIU goNe to Corsica
--> Mar. 2010 EDEKA goNe to Germany

------->NEXT !

Post ebay faults 
Move your post on the ebay section

Don't understand such ebayer/seller.
Why are they selling it like this? What are they thinking? It makes no sense to me... wallbash

1st Bid     - 100€
BuyItNow - 100€

http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220386592998

Post ebay faults 
big_mad.gif crazy

Post ebay faults 
no sence.. Neutral

Post ebay faults 
Adigidingdong wrote:
Don't understand such ebayer/seller. Why are they selling it like this? What are they thinking? It makes no sense to me... wallbash

1st Bid     - 100€
BuyItNow - 100€

http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220386592998

They don't know how to properly set up the auction . Thats a common mistake.

Post ebay faults 
whaha nice "seller"

Can somebody answer this for me ...

I had an ebay auction that I was selling that had alot of watchers.  As in typical ebay fashion , the last few seconds all the "snipers" came in.
The winning bidder submitted his bid with 2 seconds left in the auction. I watched the auction and within 60 seconds of the auction ending I send the invoice with the total.

It took the winning bidder 6 days to pay me for that auction.  Here is my question ...

Why would somebody wait 6 days to pay when they are in front of the computer right then when the auction ends ?
My auction terms are full payment within 48 hours after the auction ends.
If a buyer can't comply with these terms , then they shouldn't bid.

Post ebay faults 
people = BUY NOW, THINK LATER

Happens all the time...  you would think if they were waiting all week for any particular auction to end
and had an idea of what they were going to spend on it that they would have the money already in their
paypal.  If it's that important, you would think they would want the item as soon as possible.  And, items
don't ship until their payed for.

my thoughts.

people = BUY NOW, THINK LATER
Happens all the time...  you would think if they were waiting all week for any particular auction to end
and had an idea of what they were going to spend on it that they would have the money already in their
paypal.  If it's that important, you would think they would want the item as soon as possible.  And, items
don't ship until their payed for.

my thoughts.

Well said.

Post ebay faults 
tonycor wrote:
Can somebody answer this for me ...
I had an ebay auction that I was selling that had alot of watchers.  As in typical ebay fashion , the last few seconds all the "snipers" came in.
The winning bidder submitted his bid with 2 seconds left in the auction. I watched the auction and within 60 seconds of the auction ending I send the invoice with the total.

It took the winning bidder 6 days to pay me for that auction.  Here is my question ...

Why would somebody wait 6 days to pay when they are in front of the computer right then when the auction ends ?

i think its important to follow deadlines...BUT

some, often young collectors dont always have the money tony....
and if they see an item they are likley to be temped to bid on it when they shouldnt. if seller gets his money in 5-7 days i dont think their should be many complaints

MSN
Post ebay faults 
I share your pain Tony, if I am bidding on somethign on eBay its almost always the case that I am watching the auction end, if I'm bidding last second or not, but even if not I would always check the result the next day and send some sort of contact. Many times the exact event you described has happened to me, with similar disbelief!

However was the winners bid a new bid, or an automatic bid by ebay based on another persons last second bid? or do automatic bids not show up as the time they were placed?

marcuswins wrote:
tonycor wrote:
Can somebody answer this for me ... I had an ebay auction that I was selling that had alot of watchers.  As in typical ebay fashion , the last few seconds all the "snipers" came in.

i think its important to follow deadlines...BUT

some, often young collectors dont always have the money tony....
and if they see an item they are likley to be temped to bid on it when they shouldnt. if seller gets his money in 5-7 days i dont think their should be many complaints

possible.. they are waiting for payday.. haha

or as what Josh said... BUY NOW, THINK LATER

MSN
Post ebay faults 
j4man! wrote:
I share your pain Tony, if I am bidding on somethign on eBay its almost always the case that I am watching the auction end, if I'm bidding last second or not, but even if not I would always check the result the next day and send some sort of contact. Many times the exact event you described has happened to me, with similar disbelief!

However was the winners bid a new bid, or an automatic bid by ebay based on another persons last second bid? or do automatic bids not show up as the time they were placed?

FYI - automatic bids are listed at the original time placed, whether the system incrementally increases the amount up to the max bid at a later date.

It's fine it it falls within the specified time noted in the auction, but yeh 6 days later when you stated 48hrs is a bit much, but i guess, aslong as you get it in the end is what counts.

Reply to topic Page 1 of 2
Goto page: 1, 2  >

Contact us | Index | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Cookies | Charte | Conditions générales d'utilisation