Absolut vodka Forum Forum Indexabsolutregis.com
Contact usRegister SearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog inFollow us on follow us on facebook
Reply to topic Page 1 of 2
Goto page: 1, 2  >
ABSOLUT 100 Pinball Machine +
Post ABSOLUT 100 Pinball Machine + 
Ok... I'm slowly finding more information about these items I've been looking for.  They we all made by NoMoreSleep & Stop Creative in association with Absolut for the Absolut 100 Launch party in Germany.  Not only did they have the gift box I posted before, but all kinds of various promo items for the event including the coolest pinball machine ever made.

If anyone is able to track down one of these pinball machines that is available please let me know.  I don't know what I wouldn't give to get it

I'm also trying to find a complete gift box

If anyone went to this party or has found other pictures of the pinball machine or other promo items please post them!

You know, a pinball machine like that can easily run well over $5,000 -- but it'll probably never appear on the open market.

Your right on with your price Jesper. 
I was just looking at a new pinball game last year and it was $4,200 for a production game.

I know it will, we'll just call it my holy grail of absolut items (much like an american bottle)

It would cost easily 5,000,  but the big problem would be shipping.  If it resides in Germany and I somehow manage to get the owner to sell it to me, it would cost easily 2,000 to ship!  Shocked

I would be extremely happy to locate the gift box, at least I know they made more than 1!

J-E-S-P-E-R wrote:
Nah, I don't think shipping would be that high... you can get a compact size car shipped over for $2,000, and that's a lot heavier/bigger.

Jesper ... Last year I sold a 1969 Lincoln Continental with suicide doors to a collector in Sweden.  The shipping was $1,200usd .

I would assume that a pinball machine would cost less than that.

WOW... nice car, also thanks for the info on shipping... now that we've covered that, I just have to find the machine HA HA HA

But good to know tony would ship cars as well ^^ Mr. Green

Tortsch wrote:
which wont be so easy
But good to know tony would ship cars as well ^^ Mr. Green

Phillip , I want to sell my Corvette this year. I can ship it to you in Germany if you want it.   Razz

well how much you want and how was it with the taxes last time on shipping a car  Question

why do you want to sell your corvette ? nice car i think .... how much do you think you will get for it ?

I guess you can start to run a car dealer business in this forum!!! If want me to sell a Mustang (more then 30 years old, because in brazil i can impor only 30yo used cars or more) for a good price!!!! Razz

MSN
Simon wrote:
why do you want to sell your corvette ? nice car i think .... how much do you think you will get for it ?
My Corvette is a beautiful car.  It is a 1980 and because of its age it now has "Historical" license plates on it.  
That means the New York state Inspection and auto insurance becomes very cheap.
It has only 59,200 original miles.  That is only an average of 2,000 miles driven per year.

However , this year I want to purchase a Dodge Viper.   I cannot keep the Corvette because I only have 2 places in my garage in the summer time and the other place is my German baby .... my Mercedes 560SL convertible.
So , one car must go if I am to get my Dodge Viper.

My daily driver car stays outside all the time while the summer cars stay warm and dry all year long.

dodge viper.... what a f***ng nice car  Okay the srt-10 ?

Simon wrote:
dodge viper.... what a f***ng nice car  Okay the srt-10 ?

Yes ...
I have wanted this car for a few years now and have passes on some very good deals.
The car is a weapon and I think that this year I'm not waiting any longer.

Reply to topic Page 1 of 2
Goto page: 1, 2  >

Contact us | Index | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Cookies | Charte | Conditions générales d'utilisation