Absolut vodka Forum Forum Indexabsolutregis.com
Contact usRegister SearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog inFollow us on follow us on facebook
Reply to topic Page 6 of 7
Goto page: <  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  >
For any ebayer sellers
Post For any ebayer sellers 
@ Jesper : After looking at your listing again, the photo clearly shown that Clear Cut have lesser liquid.

After this incident, it will be good that in future you stated clearly in the listing to avoid this from happening again. Sometime we will come across this type of buyer and I think my turn will come soon Rolling Eyes

It seems that the buyer is all out to give you negative feedback and giving you no room to discuss at all Neutral

Vintage wrote:

@ Jesper : After looking at your listing again, the photo clearly shown that Clear Cut have lesser liquid.

After this incident, it will be good that in future you stated clearly in the listing to avoid this from happening again. Sometime we will come across this type of buyer and I think my turn will come soon Rolling Eyes

It seems that the buyer is all out to give you negative feedback and giving you no room to discuss at all Neutral

You're absolutely right... in order to safeguard yourself against such situations as a seller, you really do need to include very specific details about the condition of the item(s) despite having clear photos (I'm definitely gonna do that from now on).  I never tried to rip someone off, so that's why I was especially annoyed with this guy -- making these false allegations and being totally unreasonable in trying to resolve the matter.  He had plenty of opportunities to work this out with me, but in the end, his stubbornness caused him to lose his claim.  I've blocked him from bidding on any of my listings again.  I don't have the time nor energy to let someone like that try to sabotage my reputation.

http://cgi.ebay.com.sg/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=360170974153

Vintage wrote:

@ Jesper : Sounds great Okay  take a look at the listing below that I have. Look carefully on the words I wrote about the condition and the photo Embarassed

http://cgi.ebay.com.sg/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=360170974153

Well, yeah... if the item is in bad shape like that you'll obviously have to explain it.  My bottles were new and sealed... but you're right, it's probably a good idea to include specifics like the liquid level inside despite the photos being pretty clear... anything to self-guard yourself from malicious claims.

i sold some stuff, a buyer didn't pay and now i can't even give him a bad feedback Bannir it says to block from payback feedbacks, but fuck whats the sense about that?

other sellers can't see the trouble i had with him and now he has still only positive feedbacks, i tried to solve it with him but no reaction...i don't see any sense behind that ))diablo))smiley))

\\ 18 positive feedbacks
where is your problem if he didnt pay inform ebay and you get you ebay fees back -  and he will get a warning in his account

then you just sell again and all is fine

Tortsch wrote:

where is your problem if he didnt pay inform ebay and you get you ebay fees back -  and he will get a warning in his account

then you just sell again and all is fine
I like the former version better, where you can brandmark funbidders with a feedback, so other sellers are informed...

\\ 18 positive feedbacks
well i think it is better if the get their account banned doing this repeatedly - than getting a negative feedback which doesn't count any more after 6 months - not sure on the time but you negative feedback wont disappear but no be calculated any more in the percentage - this way the will have 100% again in one year

I just had 3 non payers at the same time last week! No contact at all! (It wasn't Absolut I was selling, was some shoes for a friend! Laughing )

The items I was selling were in demand when I listed them, (launch weekend, and they were sold out etc) so its not as easy to say just list them again, they most likely won't make anywhere near what they did last week.

Still waiting to at least hear from the buyers, I've filed non payment claims since I havent had any contact for over a week.

The worst thing is I am the one worried about getting negative feedback or whatever, these bidders suck! Evil or Very Mad

sure i agree it is kind of unbalanced this way.

take the shoes back to the shop with a good excuse

I think that if a buyer doesn't pay then negative feedback is removed. I'm almost positive I've seen this on seller's feedback "feedback removed because buyer did not respond to item not paid for claim".

Is it possible to do that even if the tracking number has been added to the transaction thru' PayPal?
You'll be ok Arnie as long as the tracking # # is on the paypal transaction and the item can be tracked as delivered.

On the bright side, I guess you don't have to pay eBay your usual seller's fee? Laughing

Goto page: <  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  >

Contact us | Index | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Cookies | Charte | Conditions générales d'utilisation