Absolut vodka Forum Forum Indexabsolutregis.com
Contact usRegister SearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog inFollow us on follow us on facebook
Reply to topic Page 7 of 7
Goto page: <  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
For any ebayer sellers
Post For any ebayer sellers 
J4man! wrote:
On the bright side, I guess you don't have to pay eBay your usual seller's fee? Laughing

I'm not sure about that coz the item has been sold and paid for so i aint sure how does that work??  Rolling Eyes  It has been removed after the transaction been made so i'm guessing Ebay still takes his % 
Laughing

Post For any ebayer sellers 
If it says eligible then it should be like a normal transaction. So that's good!  Very Happy
Out of curiosity was the listing for multiple bottles? For example you listed two bottles, a buyer bought one and then the listing which was technically still active was ended by Ebay. Or was the listing ended and Ebay removed it completely?

If it says eligible then it should be like a normal transaction. So that's good!  Very Happy
Out of curiosity was the listing for multiple bottles? For example you listed two bottles, a buyer bought one and then the listing which was technically still active was ended by Ebay. Or was the listing ended and Ebay removed it completely?

We talking about 10 different listings and all been paid for but Ebay removed them all after the transaction been completed(looks like someone is keep flagging me coz i never experienced this before and i sold quite few full and sealed bottles)  Wink

It's the first time I've heard of listings removed after they are completed. Not good at all!  Sad

Worst thing is someone is having fun to keep flagging ALL the listing of the new London bottle on ebay.co.uk So i am not the only one whom auction been taken down by Ebay.... Neutral

Some people have nothing better to do or Ebay itself is getting more strict.

I dont think thats the case Alexandra as i have another listing running its seems like only the Absolut London bottles...Any other Absoluts are fine... Wink

It also means that some people have too much time on their hands!  Laughing

Contact us | Index | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Cookies | Charte | Conditions générales d'utilisation