Absolut vodka Forum Forum Indexabsolutregis.com
Contact usRegister SearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog inFollow us on follow us on facebook
Reply to topic Page 6 of 6
Goto page: <  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Official Member card
Are you interested in a card (plastic card), if yes, tell me the maximum price (without shipping) (Change your votes)

5€ - 10€ 57% 57% ( 23 )
10€ - 20€ 22% 22% ( 9 )
20€ - 30€ 2% 2% ( 1 )
I'm not interested 17% 17% ( 7 )

Total Votes : 40
Post Official Member card 
kOaLa wrote:
Already got one with the 1. FC Köln on ( Cologne Soccer Team ).
But I would love to own a 10th credit card Very Happy with regis on it.......

10 Question Question

Sure. We are talking about the credit card format. Not about VISA, MASTERCARD, AMERICAN EXPRESS, KSK etc. Very Happy

Hi Regis,

Any news on the membership card idea Question

I would still love to get myself one if you did decide to go ahead...  (We are now up to 28 people interested in a card, going by those who have bothered to vote Okay )

All the best,

Lawrence

))woo))smiley

P.s. Spelling mistake made me laugh, well I hope you meant right and not tight! smilmdrrrrr

))woo))smiley

P.s. Spelling mistake made me laugh, well I hope you meant right and not tight! smilmdrrrrr

Laughing I think he meant "Right"

What's the point of a membership card? Seriously, are you gonna carry another plastic card around in your wallet? No thanks, I don't need any more plastic, thanks. I'm happy with the site and our online chats, but I just don't see the fascination Wink

But i see your point Jesper and completly understand. Wink

No... not planning on carrying it around. Just thought it would be nice to display with my absout collection as most of it has come through/via Absolut Regis.

But i see your point Jesper and completly understand. Wink
Please don't let me hold you back, though... you guys are free to pursue this membership card thing... but I think Regis is busy dealing with more critical issues. 

Cool

Contact us | Index | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Cookies | Charte | Conditions générales d'utilisation