Absolut vodka Forum Forum Indexabsolutregis.com
Contact usRegister SearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog inFollow us on follow us on facebook
Reply to topic Page 2 of 2
Goto page: <  1, 2
YOUR WAY TO REGIS FORUM
Post YOUR WAY TO REGIS FORUM 
Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green

Mine was just through a simple search.

After my cousin had just mentioned the disco case in passing, and i was just doing some research on the net on it and discovered there were other collectors bottles, the more i searched i just happened to come across this forum and figured it was the best place to get the most information on Absolut in one place.

if im not wrong kk told me about this one as i was posting a few posts at sgcollect absolut post ive found in google :]

@ Kipper : I am glad I am the 1 who mentioned to you about this forum Okay    Razz

Jocke told me ... we were at another forum together and then he told me About AbsolutRegis .
I am member # 10 here

I had a couple of Absolut botttles, didnt really think of myself as a collector, but i had a lot of other alcohol (I like to make cocktails) so I was searching for bar displays and came across the ones on the forum and then I found out about glorifiers and then I became obsessed. The bar is still in the works but I have a few more Absolut bottles, albeit they are all Unique (15 of them) but I cant wait to get others and am already counting down till the end of the year for the next release.

Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green

Welcome in the crazy Absolut collectors world!

Goto page: <  1, 2

Contact us | Index | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Cookies | Charte | Conditions générales d'utilisation