Absolut vodka Forum Forum Indexabsolutregis.com
Contact usRegister SearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog inFollow us on follow us on facebook
Reply to topic Page 31 of 32
Goto page: <  1, 2, 3 … , 30, 31, 32  >
Suggestions for the Forum/Website
Post Suggestions for the Forum/Website 
I moved your post here Julien. 

I think it is a good idea. I would suggest to put a good picture (Maybe Jesper's ones if he give us his ok because he has the most different bottles, makes really good pictures and always use the same location for his pictures) + some information for every bottle.

What do you think guys ?

I think that's a good idea as well.

I moved your post here Julien.

I think it is a good idea. I would suggest to put a good picture (Maybe Jesper's ones if he give us his ok because he has the most different bottles, makes really good pictures and always use the same location for his pictures) + some information for every bottle.

What do you think guys ?
You're free to use my photos except for transactional purposes. Cheers Smile

That's a good idea, and to be honest i already think to this, the only little problem is that the messages are in chronological order, there is no way to post a message to replace the first one in each post...
The only thing we can do is to edit the first post of each message and ad infos, but the rest of the discussion will have no sense...
Don't you think?

2bcorti - Admin wrote:
That's a good idea, and to be honest i already think to this, the only little problem is that the messages are in chronological order, there is no way to post a message to replace the first one in each post...
The only thing we can do is to edit the first post of each message and ad infos, but the rest of the discussion will have no sense...
Don't you think?

Why not add the info and pics in a quote box above the original writing in the first post? Okay

That's an idea

Great idea guys  Okay

I hope we will make it some day  Okay

I know that most of the packs have limited information to it but in that case the poster can simply put down a "-" where there's no information. Especially the location of the item would be
fantastic. If you use the search function it'll probably bring up more results if you search for example "China". Currently you won't even get the Bian Packs as result of the search Cool

And you're perfectly right. Some folks just post the picture without knowing details. But there's always someone with more information so the Mods could just pin down that specific
information directly to the picture Okay

A hard work IMO.
Let me first finish the feedback summary, then i will try to find a better solution for the trading zone, and after, why not try to make a such think Okay

steveedge wrote:

I know that most of the packs have limited information to it but in that case the poster can simply put down a "-" where there's no information. Especially the location of the item would be
fantastic. If you use the search function it'll probably bring up more results if you search for example "China". Currently you won't even get the Bian Packs as result of the search Cool

And you're perfectly right. Some folks just post the picture without knowing details. But there's always someone with more information so the Mods could just pin down that specific
information directly to the picture Okay

I can honestly tell you that it won't sustain in the long run, considering the method of posting in this forum (members simply don't know how to optimize content for improved visibility and search results). Speaking of which, search is very limited... have you tried using +china +bian +pack

When I travel to ... let's say Korea ... I don't really know what might be available. So I use the advanced search, search for "Korea" in the forum "Items discussion" and want to get "Posts" as results. I usually get a good amount of results but sometimes you can't surf around endless clicking through threads just in case you missed something. Adding at least the destination to a picture would be of great help :-)

when u search for something eg " level " it comes up with what people have wrote .... wouldnt it be better and easier if when u search "level" it comes up with the level thread ? and also if ur searching eg" adyo " it just comes up with there profile like there trade list , collection ... not all there posts in different threads, like if i search for tonys tradelist i have to look throw 100s of posts to find it .hope u understand what im trying to get across Smile

When you make a search you can choose where you want to search.
By exemple, if you want to search the LeveL thread, just select on the list the "flavors & sizes discussion zone", this will be really more accurate Okay

Tried reading all the post but there were too many so not sure if this has been said yet, but I would like to see a year at the end of the post date. I never know how old a thread is.

Reply to topic Page 31 of 32
Goto page: <  1, 2, 3 … , 30, 31, 32  >

Contact us | Index | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Cookies | Charte | Conditions générales d'utilisation