Absolut vodka Forum Forum Indexabsolutregis.com
Contact usRegister SearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog inFollow us on follow us on facebook
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Ebay Fees @ sale prices
Post Ebay Fees @ sale prices 
Hey, I just posted a new auction on Ebay and after going through everything I still only had 35 cents in fees.  They are having a sale which allows you to add a bunch of stuff to your auction for free!

Just thought I would let everyone know, if it applies to all Ebay locations I'm not sure.  But since Ebay & Paypal try to steal our money all the time, I figured it would be nice to take advantage of the slight discounted rates!

evilbay and paypal are ruining my credit card!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
tit

I just got an email from eBay UK stating that for standard auction style listings with starting price below 99p, there is no listings charge any more, and the first picture is also free. Upgrades and final value fee still apply.

Josh, you know that Ebay bought Paypal a couple of years ago right?  So its the same company and they both charge us fees! 
I knew i should of bought Ebay Stock way back.

yes... i bitched about that in the paypal thread... what a pain in the ass, no a monopoly, but a neccessity, i hate it

Contact us | Index | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Cookies | Charte | Conditions générales d'utilisation