Absolut vodka Forum Forum Indexabsolutregis.com
Contact usRegister SearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog inFollow us on follow us on facebook
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
USPS Tracking Down???
Post USPS Tracking Down??? 
I don't know how many of you this pertains to, only those with ingoing or outgoing packages from/to the U.S.

But all week I've been tracking packages through their site and the last update I can get is from 3/13.  Anyone else having this problem.  I got a bunch of shit going in and out and I can't confirm anything.... What's the point of paying for a DC#? AAAAHHHH

I called the 800 number as well and can't get anything either.

I had problem to track one bottle recently. 2 bottles sent from the same seller in the same day one I get at home 3 weeks ago and other not. Both says in the tracking that still in USA....

MSN
maybe its an error at my local post office then.  I've tried 4 different shipments and they are all frozen on the day I shipped them, or for the incoming ones, the day they hit the US

MSN
yea, but thank you... I've tried a lot of crap.  I called USPS and spoke to a real person and they say that there must be something wrong with the server not gathering the information from particular locations properly.

So basically, there's nothing I can do but assume that all the packages are going to get where they are going.  Oh well, a waste of 65cents on each one!  no big deal

I had problem to track one bottle recently. 2 bottles sent from the same seller in the same day one I get at home 3 weeks ago and other not. Both says in the tracking that still in USA....

My suggestion... tracks on Correios site. It´s more accurate (http://websro.correios.com.br/sro_bin/txect01$.startup?P_LINGUA=001&P_TIPO=001)

Thanks man...I tried too but that Tracking number is traceble only by USP..Correios does not track What is international and not EMS or any kind of Express shipping...For National there is no problem.

MSN
Loliroy wrote:

Thanks man...I tried too but that Tracking number is traceble only by USP..Correios does not track What is international and not EMS or any kind of Express shipping...For National there is no problem.

All my packages are traceble by USPS and Correios (only when they arrives in Brazil). They started with CP or EH, I don´t know if it´s your case.
If USPS tracking says:"ORIGIN POST IS PREPARING SHIPMENT", not good!!!

BTW, It´s my 50th post! smilyipee

The # starts with CJ . And I know that message is something that we dont want to read.

Congratz by ur 50th post...I feel like a spammer because thats my 268th and i joined here much time after you Laughing

MSN
please help me,,, my packges its from usa,,, i from mexico,,, and i check it at USPS, and only it tell me,,,, that it was received, but that was 1 week ago... i dont know, that it is normal.... i hope,, you understand me,,,

It's write that you received the parcel, but you don't receive it?

no, its write, the packeges was recived in new york (because this is the place of shipment) in the parcel, but that state doesnt change for 1 week a go, it not say sending, or where is it now, or something like that.

Jxiro19 wrote:
no, its write, the packeges was recived in new york (because this is the place of shipment) in the parcel, but that state doesnt change for 1 week a go, it not say sending, or where is it now, or something like that.

Send me a p/m and I can try to help you.

Hey,

my package was sent from the U.S at 12. April.
And then for the next step it needs 6 days. and from that time, it happened nothing so far.

International Dispatch, April 18, 2010, 10:53 am, FOREIGN CENTERJERSEY CITY NJ 099
Arrival
Processed through Sort Facility, April 12, 2010, 2:49 pm, EATONTOWN, NJ 07799
Acceptance, April 12, 2010, 10:07 am, MATAWAN, NJ 07747

thats the status.
i got some packages before they need 2-3 weeks but here it happens nothing.

WHY?

Contact us | Index | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Cookies | Charte | Conditions générales d'utilisation