Absolut vodka Forum Forum Indexabsolutregis.com
Contact usRegister SearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog inFollow us on follow us on facebook
Reply to topic Page 40 of 41
Goto page: <  1, 2, 3 … , 39, 40, 41  >
Absolut Boston | 2009 | USA | 400 000 copies
Post Absolut Boston | 2009 | USA | 400 000 copies 
babis wrote:

aramis wrote:

That's where it came my Boston, from that Airport. Mr. Green

I know this Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green

Okay

nice price for the BOSTON

http://www.onlykosherwine.com/Product/Spirits/Vodka/Absolut_Vodka_Boston_On…

Hey guys, I will be in San Francisco Cool  around Eastern and I was wondering if some of our US members do know a place there where I can buy Absolut, especially the Boston bottle.
Would be great if someone could help me out!

Hey guys, I will be in San Francisco Cool  around Eastern and I was wondering if some of our US members do know a place there where I can buy Absolut, especially the Boston bottle. Would be great if someone could help me out!

Send a message to Jesper ... S.F. is  home territory for him and I think that you can easily find this bottle.

tonycor wrote:

seb08 wrote:
Hey guys, I will be in San Francisco Cool  around Eastern and I was wondering if some of our US members do know a place there where I can buy Absolut, especially the Boston bottle. Would be great if someone could help me out!

Send a message to Jesper ... S.F. is  home territory for him and I think that you can easily find this bottle.
Check John Walker & Company, located in downtown San Francisco.  You might want to send them an email just to check availability... they may be sold out by now.  Looks like their Web site is down this morning.

tonycor wrote:

seb08 wrote:

Check John Walker & Company, located in downtown San Francisco.  You might want to send them an email just to check availability... they may be sold out by now.  Looks like their Web site is down this morning.

Thanks a lot Jesper! I'm sure I will check this store. The website is still down though...

Hi, do anybody know if they are still available ? I dont want to miss this bottle, Ive already missed N.O. and now its a bit expensive ..:S

They are still available here in some stores in the U.S. but the supply is definately "drying up".

This was a "speciality" bottle and contrary to what many collectors might think , this bottle was not released in every store all over the country.
So while you can still find it , you have to search for shops that originallly stocked them.

It is still available by my house as of last week.  It is strange because Maryland stores got this bottle about 10 months after it was released.  Once those bottles are gone though they said they can not get anymore. 

where can you buy the absolut boston shirts?!

lae114 wrote:
where can you buy the absolut boston shirts?!

They are promotional items and are not sold.
I received shirts and hats from my Absolut contact when the bottles were released.

do you still have some of those shirts? and would you be willing to sell a shirt?

I WANT THIS 7L Shocked

Goto page: <  1, 2, 3 … , 39, 40, 41  >

Contact us | Index | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Cookies | Charte | Conditions générales d'utilisation